Bad Teacher Part 36- Please Remember Me

Alex's POV

After Demi drops me off I walk up to my porch and I see her park her car two houses down from me and I see the sadness in her eyes like if she had been heartbroken or something I didn't know her that well but I decided to see her later to make sure she's okay I walk up to my room and shower and decided to take a nap I felt exhausted and I wanted to get enough rest to go see Hailey I close my eyes and fall asleep.

Demi's POV

I never felt this much pain in my life how can this happen how can the girl I love not remember me she doesn't even remember that we're engaged! I collapse in my bed sobbing and I didn't know what to do I look out my window and I see the lights on in her bedroom and I saw her looking around seeing the picture frames on the wall and smiling she closes her blinds and I bury my head into my pillow and yelled really loud and I look over to the nightstand and I see her Letterman jacket there and a picture of us on our first date I cry harder and I didn't know what else to do I walk over to the bathroom and wash my face my eyes were swollen from all the crying. As I was about to leave I notice a razor blade in the cabinet I held it in my hand and I was fighting off the urges but they got the best of me and before I knew it I had 4 cuts on my wrist I didn't feel pain from it anymore but after 5 minutes I felt guilty I felt sick to my stomach I wipe my tears and fell asleep hoping this pain would go away.

*3 days later*

Alex's POV

I get dressed and eat some breakfast I decided to go and visit Hailey again Jolene,Jennifer and Perla were going to meet me there so I had enough time to go. As I grab my keys and head for my car I notice Demi sitting on her front porch I sigh and walk over to her and when she sees me her eyes brighten and she smiles but I see her eyes and they looked swollen has she been crying.?

"Hey Demi." I said

"Hey Alex h-how are you today.?" she asked me

"I'm good I'm going to visit Hailey again with the rest of my friends." I said

I look into her eyes she seemed broken I can see the pain in her eyes she looks like she's going to break any minute I was getting worried so I had to ask her

"Demi is everything okay you look like you've been crying.?"

she looks down and she's biting her lip trying hard not to cry I kneel down and lift her chin up and I say

"hey..hey look at me it's alright what's wrong Demi.?" 

she looks into my eyes and bursts into tears and hugs me tight and I gently hug her back and she says

"Alex please you have to remember me everything we've been through everything that we've faced our love matters and I know you don't remember but please Alex you have too." she says

I didn't know what to say to be honest I never seen anyone this heartbroken especially for a relationship that I don't remember being in.

"Demi...I don't know what to say I wish I can remember what you said but I can't and I don't want to see you like this please Demi just remember I'm right next door if you need me okay.?" I said

she nods and cries more I hug her one last time and I get up and walk down the steps of her porch I turn around and I see her wave at me and I see tears fall from her eyes I gave a small wave and walked away to my car heading to the hospital to see Hailey.

I get there 15 minutes later and I walk up into Hailey's room and Jennifer,Perla and Jolene haven't showed up yet I walk over to Hailey and I see her moving and I'm holding her hand and I say