"Not long." The small box  emits off a aura of black magic that helps calm our magic.

"Why didn't he just ask what we knew? I mean if their going to know something then we would also know it." Musa fiddles with the wires connected to her phone.

"He probably just just wanted to hurt us in a way that he physically couldn't." Aisha's hand wanders to her necklace but drops it and stands up. 

"The rest will be back soon, we had better go do something." Mumbling  in agreement we follow her out of the door and down to the lounge. Holding my hand up the remote goes flying into it just before Aisha grabs it. Turning on me her eyes glow red for a second before dimming.

We all just laugh, if that had happened before the kidnapping we would all be terrified at the glowing eyes and the power running behind them. But now? Now it was just a normal occurrence.   

"don't let the others see you do that or this whole mission is going to go right down the drain." shaking my head I flop down onto the couch next to her.   

"so how has the mission been going?" exclaiming in surprise she jumps before spinning on organ and the wizards. 

 "what are you doing here?" smiling she relaxes. Aisha jumps up and runs over to Anagen, jumping into his arms. 

 "We wanted to see how you where doing." Gantlos strolls over to me and leans agents the couch.

"it's only been a day and a half"

"how have you been going?" nudging me his hat falls forwards a little on his head. Chuckling I push it back up. 

 "we've been good." 

"no mishaps or anything? you haven't lost control at all?" Musa stays next to Duman, him holding her close. 

 "no, we have only been here about a day. stop stressing."

"the longer your here the more chance of you loosing control." pointing out a fact that we where all trying to avoid Anagen pulls Aisha closer.  

"you don't know that, I know that I for one have an excellent hold on my dark powers." Musa bluffs a little. self consciously I fiddle with my bracelet, knowing that I have the complete opposite handle on my powers. Seeing my fiddling Gantlos puts a hand on mine and places it back down on the couch.  

"don't listen to him, he just misses seeing his girlfriend ever day" smiling evilly Gantlos look at both Anagen and Duman. his eyes even flicker to organ for a second before landing on me. bloom snorts a little at something I can't quite place and puts the black box down onto the couch arm.  

"you shouldn't be here. the rest will be back soon." bloom tries to stay responsible but the smile on her face as she looks at Organ just gives her away. A loud band echoes as the front door swings open and instantly the boys teleport away in a puff of smoke.  Blooms smile falls a little and Musa pouts.

"Where back!" Stella strolls into the room grinning. Jumping bloom pounces on the box and grips it behind her back.

"Whoa, there's a lot of magic in this room." Tecna remarks upon entering.

"Yeah we where just giving our powers a go from not having them for a while." Awkwardly laughing i move beside bloom to help hide the box.

"Your hiding something behind your back" Timmy accuses. Next to me I feel bloom tense up.

"No. Why do you say that?" Musa steps forwards. 

"Because your hiding both your hands behind your back." Riven moves a step closer to Musa and she leans away.

"No I'm just standing like this" bringing her hands out she holds them up to show that nothings in them. Flickering my eyes behind her I see the box floating in a ball of black magic. Gulping I pray that they don't see that, the box by itself we could make up an excuse for, but the black magic?

The lights overhead flicker and the machines around us buzz with life. Fisting my hands I tense up for a moment hoping that it would stop. It doesn't and the lights overhead grow brighter. Snapping I use the distraction to grab the box and slip it into my jumper pocket, just as the lights burst and everything goes dark.

"What was that?" Sky's hand wanders to his bet where the hilt of his sword can be seen.

"It was Probably just a power surge." Aisha lies. Stella shrugs and chucks her bags on the couch.

"What ever it was its stopped now. Do any of you know how to change a light?" We all laugh at the confused,looks on the boys faces.

"I'll be back in a minute." Slipping away i speed walk up to my room and sneaking in I slip the box under my pillow and slip back out again. Moving to the bathroom I walk back down from that direction, to make it seem like I was in there.
Appearing back down the stairs I nod to bloom and she relaxes a little.

"Hang on! I got this." Timmy yells from the roof where he's trying to fix the lights. Tecna cries out just a second to late as he falls landing on the other guys. Laughing I can't help but feel out of place in this room with the savers of the universe.