Perfect Day

"Y/n." A voice whispered into my ear. I get goosebumps, and shiver. "Y/n wake up." The voice gets a tad louder. I roll over and open my eyes. It's Jungkook, he gives me his bunny smile. "What do you want?" I say. He chuckles, "Did you forget I was here?" I nod slowly. "What time is it?" I ask.
"9:30." He says, pushing a piece of hair out of my face.

"Why the hell did you wake me up then?" I say. "I'm tired." I nudge him. His eyes widen, "Still?" I nod. "I'm surprised you didn't hear Jin awhile ago. He banged on the door." I throw a pillow at him. He almost fell off the bed. "What time was that at?" "7:30." I sit up. "Well I'm awake. Now what do you want?" I say putting my hair in a ponytail. "For you to be awake." I roll my eyes. "But why Kook?"
He frowns, "Don't you want to spend time with me?" I pat his head.

"Two things. 1. We just slept together, it sounds funny but we did. 2. I could have spent time with you when I woke up myself." I rolled out of his bed and headed to the door. I unlocked it, and opened it. In front of me I found 6 curious boys. "You heard that didn't you?" I said. They nodded. "Alright whatever." I walked past them towards the door. "I'm going back to bed by the way." I say grabbing my shoes. "I wouldn't." Yoongi said. "Oh? Why's that Swag Master?" I say crossing my arms. "Because I've tried it before, and they woke me up." I roll my eyes.

"Fine. Well I slept in my contacts, so let me wash my hair, and put on my glasses. Then I'll come back." I said about to yank the door open.
"Wait, you wear glasses?" Jimin said. I nodded, "I need to let my contacts soak before I put them back in. I'd prefer not to go anywhere with them on, so about an hour after I do that then we can go out if you guys want. Okay?" They nod, and I walk to my dorm.

I walk to the bathroom and take out my contacts, and wash my hair. I go to my room to find my glasses. I put on a different pair of jeans, and put on a college sweatshirt. I grab my key, and head back over there. As I approach the door, I hear bickering. I stop before knocking, and listen.

"I thought we agreed that we were going to do that first?" Jimin said. "No, we are doing the other one first." Namjoon said.

What the hell? I open the door assuming it's unlocked. When I walk in the boys are nowhere to be seen. "Guys?" I say. I just heard them. "Yo, guys?" I yell. There's one thing I could try. I open the door, scream, and yell "OPPA!" Then slam the door. I cross my arms, as I hear 7 pairs of foot steps run towards the door. They see me and stop in their tracks. They stare at me. "Three things. 1. Don't leave the door unlocked. 2. I said guys, twice. 3. WHAT THE HELL?"

"We didn't think you'd be back after 15 minutes." Hobi said. I nod slowly. "Well for not answering me, you all are getting punished." I say with a smirk. "I was going to go to a coffee shop, that I found when we were walking yesterday. Then buy you all coffee, but now you aren't getting any. Also I'm going to ignore you the rest of the day."

They begin to protest, I smile and walk out the door. I run down the hall, to the stairs. I hear footsteps. "You three go check her dorm, and we'll go towards the stairs." Oh shit. I sprint towards the stairs. "Guys! She's going down the stairs!" I'm half way down the stairs, I look back, they are close. I jump from the remaining flight of stairs, and smirk.

I walk down the block to the coffee shop. I order each of their favorite drinks, and my own. I pay with Jungkook's card, which was sitting on the table next to the door. I walk out of the coffee shop, I hear the guys calling my name. I look around, I can see the JYP building from here. I head that way, it's the opposite direction in which I need to go in, but I'll just loop around.

I almost bump into someone, "I'm so sorry." I say. "No, it's okay. Would you like some help?" The boy asked. "Sure thanks." He gives me a soft smile. "You're not from here are you?" He asks, with the same smile. I return the smile, "How did you know?" We continue walking, until we are in front of JYP. "Probably because you've been speaking English to me this whole time." I look up at the boy. It's Mark Tuan of GOT7. "You're Y/n. Aren't you?" He says. I nod, "And you're Mark Tuan." We shake hands.