Ocean Waves

Over the next few months, the boys were busy with the tour, and I was busy with homework. They said I could join them towards the end of the semester, which was coming up in a few weeks. They did however bring me with them when they went to America, I flew in before Chicago and I got to see my family which was great. Jungkook came with and met my little cousins, my dad and my sister. I was very nervous having them meet him, since neither party would know what was happening. To my surprise my little cousins were completely in love with him, Cortney had been showing them their songs. They even tried to sing along when their favorite one came on, Jungkook would smile and repeat the words helping them. It made me smile, he turned into a little kid again for a few days. I think it made him happy. While I was sitting on the patio, Cortney put her hand on my shoulder. "I have something to ask you." She says sitting down next to me, "Anything." I smile. "I wanted to ask you if you would be baby's godmother?" She grins, and I nearly jump out of my seat. "Of course I will! Oh my-I would love to, but how can I be her godmother when I'm halfway across the world?" She laughs, "The only thing you have to do, is give her advice when she needs it, bring her to get her first tattoo, and love her. I know you will do all of these things when the time comes, and you can do it even halfway across the world."

I smile and look at the boys on the trampoline. Jungkook seemed to be enjoying the time with my cousins, he noticed me watching and stopped to smile at me. I hear Cortney giggle from beside me, "He adores you." I turn to her and smile. "He adores your boys, Cortney. This is good for him, thank you." She smiles, "It's nap time, but they can wait a few more minutes. Let him tire them out a little more." I laugh. "When are you leaving?" She asks. "A few hours, we're going to stop and see mom before we go to the airport. Last chance to drive again for awhile, a car is taking us to the airport." She looks puzzled, "You don't drive in Korea?" I shake my head. "No, we walk most places. Which is great, I love being able to do that. Even if I did drive they would insist on helping me pay for a car, they already refuse to let me pay for anything."

She laughs, "You have seven guys who will do anything for you, I think maybe paying for dinner is the least of your worries." I laugh. "You're right, but I think that when I do decide to buy a car I'll have to do it in secret." She laughs, "You seem really happy, Y/n. I haven't seen you this happy since before you started dating David." I smile. "I am very happy." She looks at her phone and turns to me, "Tell me all about him. We have five minutes before they absolutely need to go to sleep." I laugh, "Did I tell you that this one, over here paid for a VERY expensive dress just because I liked it? AND he looked through the racks with me, then sat in a chair for thirty minutes while I put on probably twenty different dresses? We weren't even dating yet."

She smiles, "Oh, and he constantly makes it a point to tell me how beautiful he thinks I am. He planned a date just because he thought I was sad we never technically had one, he spent the whole day with me on Valentines Day. If he's running late for work he'll get back in bed for five minutes if I ask. He remembered my favorite things even though I only mentioned them once, and he got me this necklace just because I mentioned I thought it was pretty. He calls me butterfly because he says I remind him of one. 'Beautiful and fragile' he says. One night, while I was reading in the living room he sat next to me and asked me to read out loud. Before I met up with Jungkook at the airport, they were in South America. He FaceTimed me, it was three in the afternoon for me and three in the morning for him. He told me that he didn't want to go to sleep without hearing my voice, it had only been three days." I smile as tears form in my eyes.

"Cortney, I thought David was the best I'd ever have. That maybe I should have just stayed and put up with it, because maybe he was right. Nobody would love me as much as he did, but he was wrong. He was so wrong, because that wasn't love, this is. This is what love is supposed to feel like. I don't want to imagine how painful it will be if this ever ends." I chuckle as tears roll down my face. Cortney smiles, "You are worth all of that. I promise, and I'm really happy for you. I'm so glad that you are getting that horrible guy out of your head, he's lived in there long enough." I laugh a little and hug her. I smile, and whisper to her "Watch this, in three, two, one." I feel a hand on my shoulder. "Butterfly, are you okay?" Cortney and I laugh, I wipe my tears and look at him. "I've never been better love." I grab his hand, he smiles at me before getting tackled by my cousins. "Y/n! Can you and Kookie come home?" Boden asks, my smile fades. "Move home?" I ask, and he nods. I open my arms for a hug, he climbs into my lap and so does Daxon. "I love you both so much, you know that?" Daxon wraps his chubby arms around my neck, "I love you." I smile. "I'm not moving home, bud. I live with Kookie, and he lives in Korea. You love his music right?" They nod, "Well, he has to stay there to keep making more songs for you to listen to, and I have a job there too. I promise I will come home whenever I can, okay?" Tears form in my eyes.