'' Disrespect you? Oh, I haven't done that yet. But if you want me to disrespect you, then hold on for a wild ride.''

She gasped, '' Do you know who I am? What I am? I could have you incarcerated for your behavior!''

I threw my head back laughing, '' Oh please honey, go right ahead. Many have tried before you and look where I am now. It's not a little weakling like you that will be the first to succeed.''

Sabine stood up abruptly, kicking her chair back, '' Take back your words, right now!''

I rolled my eyes, '' Oh for the love of god Frenchie, sit back down. Don't you see that you're causing a scene? No one wants to be that girl.''

'' I'm causing a scene?'' she shrieked, '' What about you, you filthy little-...''

'' ENOUGH!'' Castiël roared, slamming his hand on the table which trembled at the strength. The whole café grew quietly still, all eyes on him except mine. I was too busy gloating, not that he interrupted her instead of me (okay maybe a little), but because I had been able to rattle her chains.

Does that make me a sociopath? Perhaps.

'' But Castiël-...'' Sabine whined.

'' I said enough.'' He gritted through his teeth. This time I looked over to him and saw him glaring at her, his eyes filled with hatred. Even if it was barely noticeable in his dark eyes, his pupils were fully dilated, glowing in a deathly light. How he could speak through that tightly clenched jaw beyond me.

Bethany stood up to lay a hand on a very shaken up Sabine, '' Come on Sab, let's go take some air.'' She nodded and they left but not before Bethany gave me a look that would've made most shit in their pants. Instead, I flashed her my most glorious smile and winked.

Be-bye bitches.

Jozie covered his face in his hands and mumbled, '' God, I can't take you anywhere.''

'' Yet, you still do.'' I smiled, kicking back in my seat.

'' What was that? I thought we had agreed you'd be nice?''

'' We never came to such an agreement.''

'' Why must you make my life a living hell?'' he sighed, resting his head at the back of his chair.

The waitress finally came with our orders, placing my fuming coffee/whiskey in front me.

Taking a strong sip, I answered, '' Because it's fun.'' I closed my eyes and enjoyed the burn, I really needed that.

I motioned at the waitress, '' Keep them coming.''

She nodded, '' Of course, Dev.''

Jozie watched me skeptically, '' What's in there?''

I shrugged, '' Coffee.''

'' Please tell me that's not whiskey.''

'' Maybe.''

It was his turn to stand up abruptly from his seat, '' Jesus, Dev it's 9 am!''

'' In my liver, it's always 5 pm.''

'' Urgh!'' Jozie exclaimed, leaving the table. He waved to us harshly, '' I'm going to go see how the girls are doing.''

I chuckled to myself, why was it so easy to ruffle their feathers like that. Not that I was complaining, but sometimes it's nice to have a challenge.

Three down, one to go.

I shifted in my seat so I was watching Castiël over the rim of my cup. He rubbed his temples vigorously.