"You can still leave-"

"Jungkook I'm not. I'll see you at school Monday." I stood up as I heard the Kangs behind me.

"Somi, is this a friend of yours?" Mrs.Kang asked.

"This is Jungkook, he's my um...um..." I was lost of what to say. If I say ex step brother she might get angry for them just dumping me in this house. But if I say boyfr-

"I'm her boyfriend. It's nice to meet you." My eyes went wide as I just stared at Jungkook. Maybe saying that wasn't such a smart idea.

"Oh really? Well it's nice to meet you Jungkook. Maybe once Somi gets settle down you can come by for dinner."Mr.Kang spoke smiling at Jungkook and I. I just stood there like a doll just staring at them. What do I say in a situation like this?

"That sounds nice. Please take care of my Somi."Jungkook spoke bowing. I felt my heart skip a beat knowing Jungkook was finally okay with letting me go with them. I smiled as Jungkook stood back up.

"I'll let you guys say goodbye, Somi we'll be outside. Our car is the black SUV out front." Mr.Kang told us. I smiled at him as they walked back outside.

"So they adopped you?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah me and another girl. They take us in until we turn eighteen. We have a choice to stay with them or move out. They have five other kids who are almost eighteen as well." I smiled looking back at the Kangs. They really do seem like a nice couple.

"Then is this goodbye until Monday?" Jungkook reached down grabbing my hand. I felt heat rush to my cheeks as he swung our hands back and forth.

"You make it seem like it's five years away. Today is only Saturday." I laughed staring at Jungkook. Before I knew it he pulled me into a hug holding me tightly. I heard a few girls from the stairway start gasping. I snapped my head towards them again making them finally run off.

"If this means anything now or not, I actually love you Somi. It took me awhile to find my feeling for you but then it struck me like a bolt of lightening." Jungkook spoke pulling away from our hug. I was about to say something else until Jungkook pulled me back in but this time for a kiss. The kiss seemed to make time freeze and I wasn't complaining. His kiss is what I needed at the moment, the love is what I was craving. When Jungkook finally pulled away I felt my heart skip beat after beat as we just sat there looking at each other.

"Somi." Jina called out. In her hand was my suitcase and panda on top. I told Jungkook goodbye as we walked outside. I felt myself smile seeing Jiho with her suitcase as well. Yes, I'm so happy she was the other girl. I had a nightmare last night that it might be Sana. Oh would I run if it was with her.

"We will miss you Somi. See you Monday though." Taehyung spoke as I followed Jiho into the car. The door closed as I just stared at Taehyung and Jungkook. Taehyung flashed me a smile as I just stared at them. Slowly my heart was breaking in two as the car drove away. Even though me and Jiho talked on the way to their house, my mind was mostly on Taehyung and Jungkook as I wonder how they would be. How is our life going to work after this? I can't just think of them as strangers but then again I can't just be cool with hanging out with them as much anymore. I can't walk down in pajamas and ask Jungkook to make me a cup or five cups of ramen anymore. How can this work?

"Somi and Jiho. I hope you guys get along very well with the other kids since they are really excited to meet you guys. But we do have one thing to tell you...on weekends we go out of town leaving you guys behind. We are doctors and always leave for Busan for the weekends. Our oldest son is always in charge but with you guys coming in this weekend we will be here. But next weekend we will be gone. I hope you girls will understand." Mrs.Kang spoke looking behind us.