10.Roller Coaster

(|-/) •————————————• (|-/)
Tyler's P.O.V
     As soon as I mentioned it Josh seemed to brighten in a mix of happiness and shock. He quickly seemed to recover and simply flash me a smile. He began to push himself off the floor as he spoke "Yeah, that would be great." I nodded before rolling off the couch which resulted in me causing a large "thump" to echo through and me to groan because I fell on my stomach. He laughed slightly before speaking as he extended his hand to pull me up. "You okay there, Tyjo?" I scoffed "That nickname again?" He smiled "Yup" and popped his lips to the p.

     I chuckled, now standing next to him, realizing how much he did that. He always, no matter how formal the time is, pops the p in his words. I felt a flash of guilt and stared out, puzzled as to why. I've never directly hurt him, so why did I feel guilt towards him. I don't ever recall feeling guilt to him. Had I hidden this feeling, because it's impossible to create just now? My thoughts began to wander. What other feelings have I buried? My inter monologue roared but Tyler shook me back to reality with his oddly silk voice.

     "Tyler, what's the matter? You weren't responded for a minute there." I studdered but told him the truth, well half of it. "O-Oh, I was just deep in thought." He nodded "What of?" I mentally cured, already knowing he would ask that. I quickly came up with the first lie that presented itself. "Of the new lyrics were working on." I raised an eyebrow but accepted it with a shrug and meek "Okay". It always hurts to lie to him even though he would always know what to do and what was going on.

     As we walked out of the house a single thought arose. I can't tell Josh of this just yet, I have to figure this out for myself first. I need to make sure it's not what I think it is. I let out a wary sigh just before Josh opened his door and sat inside, starting up the slim black car. As the car roared to life I sent the coordinates of our destination to the GPS which quickly displayed it along with several directions. As soon as he stepped on the gas I played with the radio, finding some modern music.

     An familiar song played that caused a cheeky gaze to meet my own mischievous eyes. We began to sing along to a song called "Don't Threaten Me With A Good Time" to which we had no idea of the artists names, wink wonk. As you could probably already guess it was made by "Mr. Forehead" from "Panic! At The Disco". And yes, that is our official nickname for him whenever he pisses us off, which is about 900 times just this week. Yet again today is Friday. I sighed, remembering that I actually had to work on lyrics and Jenna would be expecting me at the house.

     Just as the relaxation occurred I heard an rapid "ding" sound my my phone inside my pocket along with a vibration alerting me I had received a text message. I fished my phone out and read the message from who else but Jenna.
•———————————————————•
New message from: 👰🏼Jenna 💍
Hai babe, I won't be home for dinner, ima stay with the girls, k
•———————————————————•
I dragged the message to the left and clicked reply as it appeared on the side. I typed in my message quickly with a smile on my face so she wouldn't worry.
•——————————————————•
Of course baby, you don't need to worry, besides me and Josh are out of the house, ly
•———————————————————•

      As soon as she text back an "ily 2" I put my phone back into my pocket. "Jenna and Debby won't be back until tomorrow." He nodded, the music dying down as he drove us closer to our destination until I realized we were only 1 mile from the roller coaster. After a minutes of silence the GPS spoke "You have arrived" and sighed for Josh to park. I stepped out of the car and was hit with steaming summer air.

Josh sighed "Damn, it feels like devils breath." I chuckled "Yeah, the sun just exploded on us." He nodded and began to walk to the giant wooden ride. The line was nonexistent and we walked to the metal base where you board. Josh pushed me in first after paying the cost he insisted paying. Josh sat next to me a moment later and the cart began to move. It was surprisingly silent, like the wood had been sanded down. For a minutes or two the cart made threatening sounds as it rose, like any other roller coaster.

Once we make it to the top I made a terrified inhuman squeak. I silently hoped Josh didn't notice but by the way he grabbed my hand and squeezed it that didn't seem the case. He smiled sweetly while I returned a weak one. Before Josh could say any reassuring words the cart jolted to life and raced down the hill. To say I wasn't terrified was a lie as I was screaming like a little school girl, more than I've ever screamed in any music video. Josh, on the other hand, was whooping, yelling happily, and had the same big old smile implanted on his face.

I stared at his smile, not noticing that he held up our entangled arms as the wind rushed by. He always seems to smile, no matter of what's around the corner. I hope I never see him frown. Before I noticed it Josh was waving his hand in front of me asking "Did you have a heart attack? Earth to Tojo!" I shook my head "I-Im fine, just thinking." He nodded "You seem to be doing that a lot, what about?" I froze, knowing I couldn't give him the same lame excuse I used earlier. So instead, I said the worst thing possible.
(|-/) •————————————• (|-/)
.. .----. .-.. .-.. / -.. --- / .- -. -.-- - .... .. -. --. --..-- / .--- ..- ... - / .-.. . .- ...- .

A.N.
Sorry if this is out a little late, I was having a panic attack. And omg we broke 100 reads, thank you everyone I'm adding a little pic because of it.

 And omg we broke 100 reads, thank you everyone I'm adding a little pic because of it