x 31 x

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gladion shuts the door of his room tightly behind us. A rush of excitement cascades across my body as he pins me against the wall. His fist slams into the paneling just above my head as he pushes his weight against me. His lips lock with mine in a deep, frantic kiss.

I shiver as his cold hand sneaks up the bottom of my shirt. He slips his tongue in and out of my mouth, passionately tasting me. Lost in his vigorous appetite, I gasp and moan at his every touch.

I find myself sucking feverishly at his neck as he effortlessly scoops me off my feet. My legs dangle at his sides as he carries me to the large, bathroom vanity.

Our hands tremble with excitement as we both fight to undo his belt. His pants hit the floor as he reaches up my skirt, yanking my underwear down by the crotch.

Unable to control his desire, Gladion get straight to work, thrusting himself deep inside of me. I can feel myself stretching at his abrupt entry, but the prickling sting quickly overridden, by the pleasure of being filled completely by him.

Indulging his animalistic yearning, I lean back on the counter and let him forcibly rock me as hard as he can.

He huffs and grunts as he rapidly knocks the farthest reaches of my walls. His eyes glaze over as they lock with mine, reflecting the intense joy my body is giving him. He begins to twitch and quiver as he reaches the end of his run.

Suddenly, he pulls out, and yanks me down from the counter. He runs a string of light, tender kisses along my neck before turning me around to face the mirror. His warm hand probes the waistband of my floral skirt, I let out a moan as he slips his fingers down between my legs.

"Let yourself go..." he whispers in my ear; his breath sends a tingle down my neck.

My body aches for more as he pleasures me with his fingers, his lips tenderly dance along my neck and shoulders. He gently bites into my neck as he enters me from behind.

I become lost in deep pleasure as he works himself in a gyrating motion inside of me, continuing to work me with his fingers as well. I nip and suckle his fingers as his spare hand comes to clear the hair from my face.

I whimper his name in the heat of the moment as I gaze up at his reflection in the mirror. He trembles with pleasure at the sound of his name, so I say it again. Soon, I am screaming his name over and over again as we lose ourselves in ecstasy.

Gladion straightens my limp body and takes me into his arms. We stand in silence for a few moments, holding each other tightly. He begins to run his fingers up and down my partially clothed torso, his eyes, fixated on our reflection in the mirror. He lets out a sigh and takes the side of my face in his hand. He shakes his head slightly, smiling weakly as he instinctively reaches for my hair.

"I don't know what got into me..." he huffs.

"I've wanted this for a long time," I blurt out.

"Me too," he whispers.

xxxxxxxxxxx

Gladion pulls up his pants, smirking a bit as he cinches his belt. He grabs my underwear off the floor before grabbing me tightly under the legs.

I squeak as my feet lift off the ground, he carries me half way to the bed before we hear knocking at the door.

Hau snickers when he notices the underwear in Gladion's hand, but doesn't say anything. Luckily, Lillie is too distracted to notice.

"I've got a mission for you!" she says, grabbing me by the arm.

Pulling up a map, she zooms in on what seems like a very remote area of the island.