4. School project

Y/n Pov:

I woke up and went into the bathroom. Today was the last day of school. I toke a shower and brushed my teeth. When I came out of the shower and looked in the mirror, I was thinking about last night.

"Last night was so cool. Taehyung acted like someone else. He was not a jerk. He was nice and flirty." I smiled and turned red.

"I hope he realised that it was me and he will not be so rude to me anymore. But if not, then how should I face him? I can't talk to him after last night." I had so many questions but I just tried to forget about it. I went back in my room and made myself ready. I look just like every day at school with my glasses. Dad was already at work so he left me some money for breakfast. I went to my bike that Marc brought me back and he also fixed it. I drove to school.
.
.
.
At school a locked my bike and went to my locker. I took my english book out and looked for Amy. Then I saw Taehyung with his friends.

 Then I saw Taehyung with his friends

"Please do not notice me." I whispered to myself and walked away. I didn't look back just kept walking but someone pulled me to the side. It was him. OF COURSE.

"Hey you." He was looking at me with an evil smile again.

"What should I do? Should I be nice? Should I be rude?" I was asking myself in my head

"So, that homework thing. You should think about it if you still want to be in this school." He sounded so evil and rude. There he was again. The real Taehyung. All what I felt was gone. I was sure that I hate him.

"Get lost jerk. Do your homeworks yourself!" I yelled at him and pushed him away. I run to my class and was full with anger.

"I hate him. I hate him. I HATE HIM!" I was screaming inside. How can someone be so rude?! Especially to a girl.

Time skip: after 4. period

The director made an announcement that the students of the class 10A and 11B had to come to the aula. I had no idea what this was all about but I was in 10A so I made my way in the aula with Amy.

"What do you think they want?" She asked me while we were walking.

"I have no idea." I answered and shook my head. In the aula I saw the students and the teachers. One of them were holding a microphone and started talking.

"Students, like you know spring break will start tomorrow."

"Oh hell yes I know! 3 weeks without school and bullying. GREAT!" I said it excited to myself and smiled.

"In this time, you will work on a school project about teenage life." She continued talking and my smile was gone.

"Oh no! I wanted to have fun and forget about school. Well I think I can't." I whispered and my smile turned to a sad face.

"Someone of the 10A and someone of the 11B will work together." She said.

"Great. Now I also have to work with someone I don't even know." I said annoyed.

"On this board next to me are the partners. Find your partner and have fun in the break." She smiled and everyone went to the board. I waited a little and when the most of the students were gone, I went to the board.

"Let's see. My partner is...WHAT!?!?" I had to scream as I saw the name of my partner.

Kim Taehyung

I forget that he is in class 11B.

"No no no. This is a mistake. This can't be!" I was standing there shocked. He was the last person I wanted to work with. Suddenly I heard someone next to me.

"It looks like we have to work together." That jerk was standing right next to me. He was looking at the board and had a smile on his face. I don't like this. He was about to say something but I started yelling at him.

"Everybody knows that we both don't want to work together but I won't do everything alone so you better pull yourself together. If we work hard, we can finish it fast and don't have to see each other that much!" He was staring at me with big eyes as I spoke.

"I just wanted to ask where we should meet in the break." He said without making fun of me or being rude. This surprised me.

"Oh...ehh." I turned my head away and looked back on the board. I don't want him to come to my place. It's not like it's messy or something. I just don't want to.

"We can do it at my place." He said and also looked back at the board.

I was thinking but then he turned his head to me

"You are to slow. We will do it at my place. That's it." He turned around and walked away.

"But I don't even know where your house is!" I yelled after him.

"Just come to the school tomorrow at 11 a.m." He answered without looking back and walked out of the school. It was already the end of the school day so I made my way to my bike too. I saw him sitting in his car and driving away. He is only 16 but he already has his driving-licence. I hopped on my bike and rode home. This boy will cause me so much trouble.

Someone help me ;-;