25. Love

Y/n Pov:

We laid in bed and stared at each other. We didn't say anything just laid there. The silence was comfortable and I felt safe with Tae like this. I looked up at him and saw his eyes closed. His pump lips were pink and slightly open. I guess he was sleeping. He looked so calm and beautiful as he was just laying there in peace.

 He looked so calm and beautiful as he was just laying there in peace

I slowly lifted my hand and placed my finge on his lip. They were warm and soft. I stroked over them and suddenly he smiled.

"You like the view?" He asked as he opened his eyes and looked at me sleepy. I had to smile as well.

"Of course." I answered and pressed myself even more into his chest. He wrapped his arms tight around me and rested his chin on my head.

"I love you." He suddenly said and my heart was beating 10 times faster. This guy was messing with my head and I liked it way to much.

"I love you too." After my answer I could hear him sigh. I looked up at him just to see his smile disappearing.

"What's wrong?" I asked now little worried. I already missed his cute smile.

"You are not going to leave me, will you?" He asked and his question took me by surprise. Why would he think that? Was he that unsure?

"Of course not. You are not going to lose me that fast." I gently cupped his cheek and gave him a warm smile. His smile also appeared again. I was happy. But of course it couldn't last long. My door swing open and we jumped up I my bed in surprise. An old and ugly witch was standing in my doorway with her arms folded. She looked pissed.

"Can I help you?" I asked and looked at her annoyed. Why does she have to disturb us always in the worst moments.

"I am sorry but who let this young man in?" She almost spat the words out and pointed at Taehyung with a disgusted look.

"Ahm I did?" I answered not really understanding why she asked so stupid things.

"Hello ma'am. I didn't have the chance to introduce myself the first time. I am Kim Taehyung." Taehyung got up from my bed and walked over to her with his hand held out, waiting for her to shake it.

" Taehyung got up from my bed and walked over to her with his hand held out, waiting for her to shake it

She just looked down at his hand and rolled her eyes.

"Y/n please tell your little friend that he has to go now." She simply ignored him and turned toward me. I lifted an eyebrow.

"And why would I do that? He just came." I answered and now sat there with folded arms as well.

"He shouldn't have come in the first place. You are way to young to have boys over. You can see each other at school." She hissed. I couldn't even believe what she just said. Why on earth was she commanding me around in my house? She really thought she was the evil mother from cinderella.

"I am sorry but my dad didn't ask you to be my new evil mother so why don't you just-" I was about to really put her in place but Taehyung stopped me.

"It's alright. I will see you soon. Bye." He walked back to me and gave a kiss on my forehead before walking out of my room.

"It was a pleasure." He said sarcastically and Mrs. Seak looked at him pissed.

"You have such arrogant friends?" She asked me and pointed after Taehyung who was already out of the house

"He wasn't arrogant at all. He wanted to introduce himself and you just ignored him!" I yelled annoyed and once again she rolled her eyes.

"I am not going to talk with little troublemakers. You shouldn't hang around with kids like him. He is the reason you are such a bitch." She told me and I had no words. Did she really just call me a bitch? I couldn't believy ears. I didn't really care what she thought about me but hearing her say that was so disrespectful because obviously she was the bitch here.

"What did you just say to me?" I got up and walked closer to her really angry now. She didn't move an inch, just stood there with her annoyed face.

"You heard it just right. Better listen to me or I will tell your dad that you lied to me and sneaked over to a boy in the middle of the night and got home drunk." She said now with an evil smile.

"But that's a disgusting lie! I wasn't at his house and all a drank was apple juice!" I yelled at her. My head was burning red I could tell that.

"Well that's what you say. The question is who he is going to believe." With that she walked out of my room. I couldn't believe this woman. She is such an evil bitch. I threw myself on my bed and screamed in my pillow. This was just great. I had school break and still had to deal with that witch instead of having fun with my friends. I couldn't believe this.
.
.
.
The time passed and it was already evening.

"How great. The boys wanted to come over and now I am sitting here alone." I said to myself annoyed. Suddenly I heard footsteps outside and my door opened. She came inside.

"I will go home. Chicken is in the refrigerator. Don't go outside or whatever." And with that she slammed my door shut. Well at least she left. Just about 10 minutes later I heard footsteps again.

"You forgot something?" I asked as my door opened.

"Yes. To kiss you." I looked up as I heard the familiar voice who for sure wasn't that witch.

"Taehyung?"