62. House party

Taehyung Pov:

I already went home after Amy told us about the date with Jimin. Obviously I couldn't just let it be so I had to call Jimin right away. Thank god he picked up pretty fast.

"Bro I just wanted to call you." He said into the phone. I could guess that because he must have also wanted to tell me.

"Spit it out." I told him curious and he already started.

"This girl is really something else. Every time I go out with a girl, they look like they are about to go to the club or something but she didn't even make an effort I think. She just didn't care at all. I liked it. We ate corn dogs and laughed a lot. I guess her impression of me changed to the better which is good but I am starting to like her a lot." He explained and I really never heard him talk like this ever before. I could never imagine that a girl would change him.

"So you are in love." I simply said it out and Jimin got quiet. It seemed like he didn't know the answer himself.

"I wouldn't say that just now." He answered and this didn't really sound that convincing but I let it be for now.

"By the way, my parents will be gone for the weekend. I'm thinking about throwing a house party." Jimin said and I was already really excited. A good party was very much needed.

 A good party was very much needed

"That would be lit. I need that." I answered and I could hear him chuckle.

"Well then make sure Y/n is coming." He suddenly said and I already knew why he was saying that. Because she would ask Amy as well and he wanted her to be there. I really wanted to tease him with it but I just let it slide and agreed. He really was changing.

Y/n Pov:

Me and Amy were getting ready in my room for the party Jimin was throwing. He invited a lot of people from school and I was kind of nervous because this was first house party.

"Should I let my hair down or up?" Amy asked a she was posing before my mirror but I didn't answer because I was lost in my thoughts. She gave me a look and that pulled me out of my day dreaming.

"What?" I asked and she raised an eyebrow.

"Why are you nervous. It's just a house party." She said and turned back to the mirror. I walked over to my make up desk and also looked in the mirror.

"I don't know. I feel weird. It's my first house party." I answered and she walked up to me.

"I know, mine too. But it will be fun. Taehyung will make you feel comfortable you know that too." She smiled at me and that actually calmed me down. She was right, Taehyung wouldn't let me feel uncomfortable.

"The question is, what are we going to wear?" She asked and walked over to my closet. I had to chuckle. She pulled a shirt out that I bought months ago and never wore it.