23. I finally spoke

Y/n Pov:

I woke up the next day really happy. This is how it is since I have Tae in my life. I never would have thought that one day he will be my boyfriend. Or that I will be so much in love with him. Waking up and already having a smile on my face is such a good feeling.

 Waking up and already having a smile on my face is such a good feeling

Suddenly I heard my phone ringing. Always in the worst moment. I was in dreamland with Taehyung. I rubbed my eyes and went to get my phone. My eyes were still sleepy so I didn't see who was calling.

"Hello?" I answered the phone with a sleepy voice.

"Morning sweetheart. Did I woke you up?" It was my dad. I sat up in my bed.

"Oh no. I just woke up 5 Minuten ago." I answered and yawned afterwards. I could hear him chuckle.

"Alright then. I wanted to aks you something. Mrs. Seak told me you were very rude with her the last days. Is that true?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. This witch really called him. Seriously doesn't she has better things to do. What a Karen.

"No that's not true. I was trying to avoid her all the time but yesterday she was making a scene because I went out with my friends. I didn't listen to her cryings and just went to bed." I explained pissed. I couldn't believe that she actually called my dad to cry her eyes out about me.

"Honey please just try to get along with her." He asked me but I was still pissed.

"You know I can't stand her why did you have to ask her?" I asked maybe little to harsh.

"It's only for the week. When I am back we will go and eat something nice together." He said and now I wasn't that mad anymore. He was trying.

"Alright dad. Take care. Love you." I said and blow a kiss in the phone. He laughed.

"Love you too." And with that we hung up. I got up and stretched a little.

My back was really sore so little stretching was good

My back was really sore so little stretching was good. I went to wash up and got dressed. My hair was wet because I took a shower so I just let it down and went downstairs to eat breakfast. To my surprise the house dragon wasn't there. I walked around but nothing. Maybe she was shopping or at her place. As I was about to walk to the refrigerator I saw her bag on the counter. The first thought that came to my mind was the keys. They must be in her bag. Without the keys she won't be able to come inside the house and we can hang out tonight. I slowly walked closer to her bag and right before I was about to open it, I heard something.

"What are you doing?!" I turned around and saw her standing with hands on her hips.

"Nothing. Just making breakfast." I said and walked to the refrigerator. Hopefully I saved myself.

"What you did yesterday is unacceptable. I told you to stay here and you left anyways!" She started yelling. Here we were again. I just rolled my eyes at her.

"Don't you roll your eyes at me." She pointed her stupid fingers in my face and I was pissed.

"Get your finger out of my face! I could have called the cops on you because you locked me in my room. This is not your house! I can go out if I want to. I have school break." I yelled at her really angry and this took her by surprise. She couldn't get a word out.

"Listen this is only for a week. After that you will go back to your house and we will live on so why don't you just leave me alone and do something with yourself like...I don't know...shave your lady's beard." I hissed and crossed my arms.

"How dare you!" She started again. I just turned around and started making something to eat because I was seriously not going to deal with her at that moment or any other time. Such an annoying person.

"Your father-" Now she even wanted to talk about my father. Alright just one last time.

"My father is MY father so whatever you say he will be on MY side. Just go and live your life." I said without turning toward her and after that you couldn't hear another word from me. She walked away really angry and slammed the door shut. Jees how can you live with someone like this. I just tried to forget her and made myself some pancakes. It smelt amazing.

I sat down at the kitchen table and started eating

"Oh my god this is heavenly." I said as I was pushing more and more in my mouth. While I was eating my phone rang again. Always the worst timing.

"Hello?" I answered the phone with my mouth full.

"Y/n?" The person asked. I almost chocked on the food. It was Taehyung. Seriously I should start checking the screen to see who is calling. I quickly swallowed the food.

"Ah yes! What's up?" I asked like nothing happened.

"Hey, did you sleep well?" He asked with his cute voice. I was already smiling.

"Yes I did. What about you?" I asked.

"Me too but I miss you." He answered and I blushed. Awww he was so cute.

"I miss you too TaeTae.~" I almost sang in the phone and he chuckled.

"I will be there in 5 Minuten." He said and I spat the orange juice out I was about to drink.

"Wh-what?" I asked confused.

"I miss you so I will visit you." He explained and I was freaking out a little.

"Oh okay." Was all I said but inside I was screaming.

I looked like a potato!