Chapter 57: Ballroom Bloodbath

Start from the beginning

Cammie sat down on the chair again and then Candace started speaking, "Why are you so upset? You think Raoul is cheating on you when he's at work? How did he get all this money, you think he's doing something wrong?"

"No, he works for this and he inherited some of this money." Cammie repeated the lies that Kash told her to tell. Just then Riley started crying and Cammie stood up, "Hold on."

Candace watched Cammie leave the living room and go upstairs. She sat there for a long while and still heard Riley crying, "Cammie!" she called out.

"Cammie!" she called again "Cameron!"

Candace got up and headed upstairs into Riley's room where she saw Riley in the crib crying and then looked near the right wall where she saw her younger sister curled up crying and shaking.

'Oh geez." Candace walked over to Cammie and embraced her. "I know exactly how you feel. You feel like you can't do this and you're not cut out to be a mother but all mother's feel that way."

"It's just that, I'm trying to keep up safe and it's just us two sometimes. I'm not a dependent person but I can't raise her by myself and Raoul keeps getting himself deeper into this business and I don't want anything to happen to us." Cammie cried.

"What business? What's wrong?" Candace questioned as she became confused.

"It's just a lie, he's not working with finances and he didn't inherit all of that, he just did so much wrong and I feel terrible because I agree with it by staying and having this baby. I feel like Riley is going to grow up hating me and because of Kash and what he does, she might not even grow up."

"What's going on Cammie?" Candace was trying to understand. Cammie knew right then in there that she had to tell Candace everything and as Riley calmed down and went to sleep, she did. Marbles came into the room later and jumped into the crib with Riley, almost like her protector and kept Riley silent as Cammie poured out the story of what has been happening since day one.

~

While this was going on Kash, Castillo, Slim, Razor, Ivan and Liv were worried but they were getting ready. They have all of Leandro's crew taken out but they feel as though Diablo is always one step ahead of them. Recently they got one of Diablo's men to work as an informant for them and they are paying him quite a bit of money to tell them what is going on with Diablo and where he is going next. They heard that Diablo was in California, attending a ballroom showcase. There were going to be so many girls there, modeling ballroom gowns and dancing with guys and Diablo was going to check out some girls and possibly take them.

The guys were getting dressed in their best attire, suits and expensive watches. They looked well put together always, it's only razor that looked kind of street still but they fixed him up the best that they could. They entered Liv's name into the showcase so it would be easier for them to get in but they came ready to take out Diablo, it was going to happen tonight.

When they arrived at the place, they walked into this grand room with nicely chiseled stone walls an d marble floors. There was a wide aisle in the middle and on both sides of the aisle were tables and chairs set up. The gang took a seat on the left side, all the way to the back out of sight and kept their eyes peeled. LIv went into the back room to get set up but before she left, Castillo kissed her and told her to watch out. As she modeled her dresses, she was going to watch out for Diablo and if she sees him, he an speak into the microphone clipped on her bra and tell them where to look.

As the girls modeled their dresses, everyone was on the look out for Diablo but none could see him. The show was over and it was now time for the girls to pick partners and dance with them and Ivan danced with girl who seemed to take interest in him.