I wrapped his arm around my shoulders and lifted him to his feet. I was strong enough to hold him. I carried him on my back to the old school campus, where no one could see what's going on. I placed him gently on the ground, holding onto his hand tightly. 

"Gabe? Gabe answer me please!" I demanded. 

Gabe's POV:

My face was burning hot, and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. It was painful. Too painful. I let out a growl of pain, as if trying to let all the pain out with it. Danielle was saying something to me, but I couldn't make out the words. Her voice was muffled, and I wasn't able to hear her. What if I was too weak for the venom? What if I died?

"Danielle! I can't handle it any more!" I yelled. 

I felt a sharp pain in my head. It was getting even worse, to a point where I just wanted to scream at the top of my lungs. So I did. I screamed. My hands gripped the sides of my head, as I tried to resist the urge of banging it against a wall. Hot tears were falling out of my eyes, and I wasn't able to control them. 

"GABE! GABE PLEASE HOLD ON!" Danielle shouted. 

I opened my mouth to speak, but screams of pain would come out instead of words. Does it hurt this much to die? I bet getting eaten would hurt less. My whole body was aching, and I felt like I was losing my mind. My heartbeat was racing even faster, to a point where I thought it would explode. 

But it didn't. Before I knew it, my mind had cleared out, and the pain was just...gone. Like it wasn't there to start with. I slowly opened my eyes, and looked at the ever so worried Danielle. She was shaking from top to bottom, but I felt okay. Not normal, but okay. Was I dead? Or was I a werewolf. 

"D-danielle..." I whispered. 

"Gabe. Gabe are you okay?" she asked. 

"I...I am now," I managed to say. 

Tears ran down her cheeks, and I reached my arm out to wipe them for her. I used my other hand to touch the wound on my neck, but it wasn't there. I sat up and looked into Danielle's worried eyes. I hugged her tightly and placed a firm kiss on her neck. She sniffed and squeezed me tightly. 

Danielle's POV:

I was so scared and worried that Gabe wouldn't be able to resist the venom. And I was also worried that he would find it hard to conceal the secrets of his new hidden form. I didn't want this to happen to him. I sniffed again, more tears running down my cheeks.

"W-what happened Gabe? Who did such a thing to you?" I asked. 

"It was Wraith. He bit me and just left me there, expecting me to die..." Gabe replied. 

I pulled away from Gabe. Wraith bit him?! How could he?! I got up, ready to confront Wraith about his mistake, but Gabe grabbed onto my hand.

"Where are you going Danielle?" he demanded, standing up.

"I'm going to teach the jerk a thing or to about hurting the people I love!" I yelled. 

"Danielle no. It'll only make things worse," Gabe said. 

"He already made things worse! He brought this upon himself!" I sneered with teeth clenched. 

I tried to walk forward before Gabe held me back. No. I had to teach Wraith a lesson. He went too far this time, although he already made enough of a mess. 

"Gabe let me go! Please," I begged. 

"Danielle! It's fine. It's okay...I'm  okay..." he whispered. 

I turned and stared into his blue eyes. He wasn't looking at this issue from my perspective. He doesn't see the bad things about this problem. 

"You don't understand Gabe! Wraith just ruined everything for you! Your not normal anymore Gabe! You went from being a human...to having a messed up life. It's all wrong...your life isn't gonna be the same anymore! You'll be living a complete lie! And it's ALL MY FAULT!" I cried. 

"Danielle stop!" Gabe commanded. 

I fell silent as he took a step closer towards me. He held onto my hand, curling his fingers around mine. He had a calm look on his face, like he wasn't bothered by all the chaos that Wraith is going to cause. 

"Listen Danielle. I don't care if my life is messed up. Because it isn't. Everything that's happening right now is only helping me get closer to you. You no longer need to suffer on your own. You don't need to feel left out anymore. I can finally have the ability to help you, because I'm like you now. What Wraith did was supposed  to ruin my life? But you and him were wrong. Because as long as you're by my side Danielle...my life will remain perfect," he explained. 

I sighed and threw my arms around him. His words were so convincing and powerful. He was always the one that makes me feel so much better. 

"I'm sorry Gabe..." I whispered. 

"It's not your fault Danielle..." he whispered. 

He hugged me back and held me between his warm arms...

Wraith was not going to get away with what he did to Gabe...