The Beginning of Naruto's Deception

Naruto woke up in the morning with a jolt.

'So it was all a dream?' Naruto pondered silently to himself.

"No, it was all real," Minato told him, pretending not to see Kushina's glare.

Naruto sighed, summoning a small messenger fox. He decided to take the next few days off -- he had accumulated several off-days since he started training but never used them. He could never think of anything to do with that spare time until now.

"Greetings, Naruto-sama. We have all been informed of your signing of the contract by Sōsuke-dono. I am Misaki," said messenger fox introduced respectfully.

Naruto nodded and scribbled down an excuse about taking a break for once to visit his parents' graves and mourn them properly on a note. He passed it to Misaki as he ordered her to send it to Kakashi.

He then took a quick shower and had grabbed a comb to tame his messy hair when he noticed that his hair had red highlights when he finally looked in the mirror. He raised an eyebrow in confusion at his reflection as he tried to dispel it, thinking it was a genjutsu, however unlikely it seemed. When that was unsuccessful, he started to scrub frantically at his hair, dousing it in shampoo, to no avail.

Finally waking up from his nap upon sensing Naruto's frustration at his hair, Kurama explained quickly, "Kit, it's a side effect from being the first owner of the fox contract. You've gained several abilities, mostly in the form of further enhanced senses. It also changed your appearance slightly and altered your chakra to be much denser. You still have the same amount of chakra, it is just that jutsu and such will require less chakra. It seems that I forgot to tell you before making you sign the contract."

Naruto quickly calmed down and rinsed the shampoo from his hair, drying it with a small wind jutsu. He dressed in a kimono that hid the weapons he concealed on his form nicely, wearing a pair of sandals that matched the kimono that was black with red designs. He decided to leave his Sharingan activated at all times as it wasn't all that taxing on his chakra reserves.

Seeing as he was already pretty close to Kage-level in terms of chakra capacity alone, factoring in the density of his chakra, his chakra reserves now surpassed that of the average Kage. The density of his chakra rivalled that of the Kyūbi -- his chakra was already dense from being an Uzumaki. Making chakra constructs was one of the many Uzumaki kekkei-genkai, and that required highly condensed chakra. Of course, he would not have unlocked so many abilities on account of his Uzumaki lineage alone. Kurama's efforts showed in this aspect. Combined with what changes were made after signing the contract, his chakra only became even denser. With both quantity and quality, the constant activation of the Sharingan did not even scrape the surface of his chakra reserves.

Naruto requested for his father to help him maintain the genjutsu over his eyes so that he would not get found out, allowing him to use his chakra to cast the complicated illusion. It even masks the fact that chakra was being constantly channelled to the eyes, making it seem normal to even sensors and Byakugan users.

Naruto used Hiraishin, which no one else has yet to find out he knows, flashing straight to the Namikaze compound. He proceeded to unlock the chakra and blood seal that surprisingly had already been calibrated to his chakra and blood.

Naruto entered the compound that he immediately noticed had been maintained by one of his mother's very practical and useful seals that prevented the collecting of dust as well as the overgrowing of plants. It also showed how much she disliked household chores on the whole. He followed Minato's instructions to enter the basement, which even his mother had never been in since the house was built, and walked into the large area.