-Dean x Brandi: Skinwalker

Start from the beginning

'~'~'~'~'~'

I pulled into a gas station about five minutes from Frankie's house. I got forty dollars from my wallet and walked into the store. "Hi can I get forty on pump three? Thanks... Do you have a bathroom in here that I could use?" He nodded and pointed to the back of the store. I smiled and then walked to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and quickly pee'd. I washed my hands and dabbed some cold water on my face. I fixed my hair a bit then looked back at my face. My mouth had started hurting so I opened it to look what was going on. My top canine teeth were slightly bigger in size.

I closed my mouth and just stared at the mirror. My eyes went from blue-ish green right back to the grey color they were when we were leaving the bunker. I blinked a couple times and I started feeling dizzy. I grabbed my head and leaned on the sink for support. What is happening to me? There was a knock at the door. "Brandi? Are you okay?" It was Sam. I stood up and unlocked the door. "My head is killing me. I'm dizzy too." I felt my knees give way but Sam had caught me before I could hit the dirty floor. "It's okay, you're probably exhausted. Let's get you back to the car. I'll drive because Dean is still passed out."

I nodded and he held me up to walk besides him. We walked out of the store and he helped me into the passenger side. He shut the door, quickly pumped the gas and got in the car. The roar of the impala sounded and we pulled out of the gas station. The dizziness in my head seemed to have cleared as I told Sam the way to Frankie's house.

We turned onto a red stoney backroad. There were a couple small holes in the gravel as we traveled passed one house and then we a river at the last one that was Frankie's. "Hey Sam. Can you not tell Dean what happened back at the gas station? He likes to worry about nonsense." I saw a small smile appear on his face. "Sure Brandi. Come on, let's wake Dean up and get inside. It's getting late."

Sam turned around and started to wake Dean up as I got out of the Impala. Frankie came out with Onyx, Chelsea and Niko from her house and greeted me with a hug. She backed out of the hug and tilted her head while looking at me. "What's wrong?" I asked staring at her. "Honey you seem different. Are you feeling okay lately?" I nodded and she just smirked. "Okay so which one is Sam and which one is Dean?"

The two men came over and stood next to me. Dean was a little to close to me for some reason. "This one is Sam and this one is Dean." I said pointing to the guys one by one. "Hey guys, I'm Niko. This is Onyx and Chelsea." Niko had a thin body. His hair was almost pure white (probably from the hair dye) and he had the most gorgeous brown eyes.

Onyx, just like his name had tan skin with onyx black hair and some scruff on his chin. His eyes were hazel brown. He was very muscular. Chelsea was beautiful. She also had tan skin but it seemed almost tinted red. She had long black hair and was fit. Her eyes were a sparkling hazel brown just like Onyx's. She was deffinetly a sight for sore eyes. "Let's get inside before the creepy crawlers get us." Frankie said before guiding us around the back of her house and through a backdoor.

Her house has two floors. The bottom floor consisted of a laundry room once you step through the back door. To your left you'll see a grey metal door which leads to the garage. To your right is an entrance way to a living room, a bathroom, a bedroom, and a flight of stairs to the second floor. The bedroom was immediately to your left. It had green carpet and tan walls. Frankie explained it was her stepbrothers room. The bathroom was immediately to your right as you walk through the doorway.

The bathroom had a pale yellowish floor with a red rug sat on top of it. The walls were more tan than white. The bathroom had a white toilet and a shower. The fixtures were regular old wood which held a whitish yellow sink and a rectangular mirror. As we continued to walk through passed the bedroom and bathroom she lead us to the living room. The walls were tan and the flooring was a carpet that was bluish green.