Chapter 22

Cathleen's Pov

We shut the bar early and walked over to Heidi and Caitlin's place. We told them everything.

"So what are we going to do?", I asked them seeing if they have any bright ideas.

"Well tommorow night Cal is hosting a ball at his place", Heidi told us.

"Wait what? How do you know about this ball? How will you get in?"

"I have my ride. My boyfriend, Samuel Brown. Son of the unsinkable Molly Brown", we all stared at her as she sipped her alcohol.

"When the fuck were you going to tell us about this?!", Catilin said mad at her keeping this secret to herself.

"Well I guess I'm telling you now then. And that I'm planning on going", she got up and walked away.

"Wait what?! You've made up your mind already about going?!", she raised her voice more at her getting frustrated.

"Well this is your only chance of getting Rose back. There will be thousands of people there. I can sneak her out. And I don't know maybe take her to my cottage in the woods so Cal won't find her", Heidi told Caitlin the plan. She then thought about it.

"Perhaps you're right. This is the only perfect opportunity to get Rose out of there"

"So then we need a plan", I began hyped up, "cause we're getting her away from those people. We're bringing her back here in the arms of Josephine and we're never going to see any of them again!", the other two just silently looked at me. Heidi just smoked.

"Alright. So what's the plan?", Heidi tapped her cigarette taking all the burnt embers out.

"Well your the one who's going to be rescuing her because your there!"

"Mmm true"

"So you basically need a distraction for Cal to get Rose out of the house unseen", I clarified

"Yep we've distinguished that fact of the matter a couple of minuets ago", Heidi replied stating captain obvious to me.

"Well you need to get Rose out on her own with no spys looking",

"Well it is me, Sam and Molly. So I'm sure we can ban together and a few of us can distract Cal, while someone drags her out. There! That's the plan!", Heidi finished it off.

"That's no plan Heidi! That's sucicide!  You realise it's Roses life on the line!", I screamed at her.

"WELL YOUR NOT GONNA BE THERE!", she yelled right into my face, "aren't you", she then turned hot on her heels and marched into our bedroom.

"Come on Cathy let's go. I'll bring you over in the afternoon for the preparations", Christopher said pulling me back.

"Cathy I think it's for the best", Catilen said backing him up while I'm still shocked after me and Heidi's argument.

"Um yeah. Um ok", I nodded. Chris then walked me back home to his place.