♕ Chapter ThirtyTwo ♕ - A New Plan.

Start from the beginning

And I'm pretty sure her dad is waiting for me to cancle. 

"God..." I run my hands through my hair, trying to make up some plan. 

And to top that, I had to keep a close eye on Gardner and his big mouth. I can't have him telling Riley about the bet, it would crush her heart and break her soul to know. I know at some point I will have to tell her. But it's better if she hears it from me and not from someone else. 

Especially Charlie. He will twist the whole shit and make it sound worse than it is. 

She will be angry, but at least I will have been the one telling her the truth. And she can't be mad at me forever, I mean, if it wasn't for the bet we wouldn't have started hanging out more and we wouldn't be a couple now. So, if you think about it, it's all thanks to the bet we are where we are now.

I stopped and thought through that. "I don't think she'll see it that way...", maybe it's better if I wait a little longer. He doesn't have the guts to tell her. 

"I just need a good plan." I take a seat on the guest bed in Zay's house. 

Last week when I got home after being at Riley's place, he was drunk again. By now it's not a surprise anymore. It's the same story every week. I'm not home, he gets drunk, I come home, he throw punches and we go separate ways. Next day the same shit happens and so on. 

It's no surprise that he can't find someone else after mom left us. She did right, I don't blame her for escaping this madness. Sometimes I wish she would've looked back and taken me with her. 

But I guess it wasn't my turn to escape. It isn't my turn, not now at least. I'm stuck here until after graduation. If I even graduate. Which I hope I do. I've started to actually pay attention in class. Ever since Riley decided to help me out. 

It's been working out good. We have our meet-ups in the library, sometimes at Topanga's and sometimes the movies. 

God, I can't explain the feeling I have when I see her, when I hear her name and whenever she smiles. It's like one big butterfly in the pit of my stomach.

I throw my head back, running my hands over my face as a light chuckle escapes from my lips, "so fucking cheesy."

There was a knock on ther door and Zay sticks his head inside, "hey, bro, you good?"

I sit up straight and clear my throat, "yeah, yeah I'm good. What's up?"

He chuckles and enters the room. "Nah, nothing I just....I'm...." he heaves a sigh and takes a seat next to me ob the bed. "I can't believe he's coming home, you know? It all just sounds too good to be true."

Patting him on the back, I laugh lightly. "Hey, whether it sounds like it's too good to be true or if it all seems like a dream; he's coming home. Okay?" I smile brightly at him, happy for him and his mom.

They've been waiting for him to come home. Even if it's only for a few weeks or less, he's coming back to his family. And they deserve it. Zay's mom has been through too much and having her husband home will make the weight get off of her shoulders. Hopefully, I mean. 

She is strong and independant. But she is also in love with a man that keeps her on her feet and slightly off the ground. She needs him and he needs her. Zay needs them both. 

He isn't my flesh and blood, but he has been more like a father to me than my old man has been for the past 18 years. And when I say that I respect him more than anyone else in my life, then I mean it. This man has been there for me since I was a child. Back in Texas I spent most of my time at Zay's place and usually we'd go out with his dad, play baseball or ride horses. 

"You're right," Zay brought me out of my thoughts. Patting me on the back, he stood up and smiled, "thank you, bro."

I nod, smiling up at my brother. "Anytime, bro."

He shook his head, chuckling and walking out of the room leaving me alone with my thoughts. 

I need to come up with something. I didn't want to disappoint Riley and not show up after all the trouble she's gone through to make her dad be OK with me coming over. But I don't want to miss out on a holiday with my second father. 

Of course, my old man wouldn't celerating. He would be too busy drinking his problems away, eating chicken wings and drinking more beer.

I don't know what else he does at home during the holidays, I've spent all holidays' over at Zay's place. In the beginning, I wouldn't even go there. It was only me, a 6-pack of beer and my car.

Yes, I do drive when I'm drunk. Mostly because I actually get drunk. Not to the point where I can't drive, that is.

But right now, that's not thw issue. I needed a plan on how I could be at two places at the same time.

And I know this was not going to be easy. It's the first time meeting the whole Matthews' family and the first time in 6 months meeting my second father.

__________The End Of Chapter Thirty-Two!__________

I owe you all 2 big apologies:
1. IT WAS SUCH A LONG TIME AGO THAT I UPDATED!
2. this chapter sucked monkey ass.

I know, I know, it's bad. It reeeaally is. And I have got reasons for being bad at updating and for my bad writing.

School's been another monkey in my ass. I've ben having trouble with school, lots of problems. But I've been trying to keep up with work and such things.

My bad writing is because of my lack of motivation and inspiration. I've been sleeping most of the time since my last update. Yup, sleep. Sleep. Sleep. That's all I do. I go to bed at 2 AM and I wake up at 3 PM.

Well, at least I tried to make this update. I statted writing it around November last year, that's the last time I opened my wattpad to update.

But I hope you at least liked this update. I will try to make it better, hopefully.

Lots of love - Bee.