♕ Chapter Seven ♕ - Memorable Date (Part Two)

Lucas POV.

     "Do you like it?" I whisper in Riley's ear as she roams her eyes all over the place. She looked like a little kid on Christmas morning.

She doesn't answer me, just stutters something u till she turns around placing her palm on my chest and giving me a little push. "Personal space, buddy." She says.

I roll my eyes, "Come on, this way, Shaky." This girl is even harder than I thought. I won't let that stop me, nope, I'm gonna make her fall no matter what.

She walk behind me over to a table where the waiter had filled with flowers, bread sticks, glasses with water and plates were placed on. Plates? We aren't even eating. I told them we just want one table, nothing more.

I see the expression on her face and I hurriedly shake my head at her. "We aren't eating. It was too expensive to be honest so I decided to make the picnic before this surprise. Is that okay?"

She smiles, "It's okay, you didn't even have to do this."

She looks around the place and I can see that she really liked it. Friar 1 – Matthews 0.

"I wanted to." I walk up from behind her and take out her chair for her to sit on. "It's your first date ever. At least I could do was to make it memorable to you, right?"

She tries to hide a blush. "Thank you." Friar 2 – Matthews 0.

I takes a seat in front of her and I give her a grin. "My pleasure."

I'm gonna make this date one memorable one for her. The place: she loves it, one point. The music: boring but she enjoys it so I guess it's good, one point. She blushed: one point. Three points in five minutes. She will be begging me to date her in two weeks. This will go fast and it isn't easy, but just wait. I've just started.

I clear my throat, "So, Matthews."

She lifts her head from her lap to meet my eyes. She didn't look a bit interested.

"What?"

I give her a faded smirk. "Tell me more about you."

She furrows her brows. "Why?"

I shrug. "It's a date. People usually go on dates to get to know each other."

She lets out a deep sigh. "Can't we just...sit and not talk?"

I shake my head, letting out a little chuckle. "Nope, not why we're here, Shaky."

"Stop calling me that!" She groan.

I smirk as I see the hatred in her eyes shine bright upon meeting my eyes. The more she hates me the more I wanted to get on her nerves and make her even more angry. She looked cute with her brows furrowed and–wait what? No, she isn't cute. She's the opposite.

I pick up the glass of water in front of me and I start drinking it. I needed to clear my mind and the air wasn't helping me very much. I wasn't thinking straight.

"Awh," I hear her and when I look up I see her smiling in the direction of some old people slow dancing to the boring music.