Erza looked at the ground clenching her fist.
Erza thought : it can't go right for once..... all i want is to save (y/n) is that so much to ask ?...

Erza looked up hearing a small charging sound amazed how all the jewerly on the platform or gate lighted up in different colours glowing brightly before the light traveled to the gate forming a energy door in the gate. The gate transformed into the portal Yung spoke off standing tall like the gate infront of fairy tail who gasped at the sigh of the holy portal.

Cat stepped forward now Erza had activated the portal somehow.
Yung : good work......
Erza : w-what do we do now ?
Yung : i do not know..... the portal opended for you Erza you have to enter and find the sword.
Cat : can i come ?
Yung : maybe.... enter and hope you don't incinerated

Cat shrugged following Erza to the portal, the two gave their friends a nod for encouragement then entered the portal getting blinded by a bright light that brought the two into a room made out of crystals. The room was huge maybe 5 times fairy tail size all the room including floor, ceiling, walls were all made out of solid shiny crystal.

Every step they made made a noise bouncing around the room that held just one thing a steel made table with a huge sword laying down on the table giving off a calming/strange glow.

Erza was amazed by the sword it looked different then any other sword she ever used Erza could even feel his power from her spot far away giving her a feeling of peace

Erza was amazed by the sword it looked different then any other sword she ever used Erza could even feel his power from her spot far away giving her a feeling of peace. Erza took a step forward just jumping away from a crystal made spear that nearly impaled her from her side.

Erza looked around noticing that guards walked out the walls just like the room made out of crystal carrying Crystal made weapons all standing 2 times a normal human.

Cat : ah ha (pulls sword out) i knew this was to easy
Erza : do you cover me while i grab the sword ? (equips clear heart clothing)
Cat : i promise it on my honor of a gentlemen and my hat

The two runned at the guard who moved slowy being made out of Crystal they were slow. Erza had to slide under the first guard then jump back to her feet blocking the slash of a another guard, she pushed his blade to the side then runned past him giving a slash in the guard back that bounced off al the swing was hard enough the guard fell over.

A few guards tried to chase her but Cat slided infront of them pointing his small sword at them.
Cat : come on !

The guards shared a look then attacked the Cat who dodged all their attacks easy, one tried to stab Cat with his spear but Cat jumped up landing on the spear then runned over the spear to the guard stabbing the crystal guard in the head.

Erza kept running to the sword knowing the guards tried to grab her but they were just to slow to catch up to her.

Erza was almost at the sword when a huge crystal warrior 5 X times the normal size bursted through the front of the wizard throwing her of her feet. Erza backflipped in mid air landing on her feet just keeping her balance to keep standing. The warrior held a huge crystal mace which the guard swinged at the warrior who rolled under the swing trying to run around the guard who smashed the mace infront of her path.