Chapter 12

The team prepared a carriage a big one with four horses pulling it, Yung stood not to far reading a book muttering a few things ot himself as he studied the book. Makarov stood next to him watching the team prepare the carriage all determined to be fast to save you before Nightmare would have won.

Cat even helped....by standing on the roof of the carriage and yell what they had to annoying the others mostly Natsu but Erza kept them in check not in the mood for a fight right now. She made sure the horse were strapped on good enough they would't get lose then walked over to the two old friends hands on her hips.
Erza : whats the plan ?
Yung : Soul caliber was hidden in a place unaccebles by most but i think i might know a way to find the sword then i might know a way to track Soul edge.... i have to warn this is never been tested before but i will try my best
Erza : its all we got... we're ready
Yung : lets go.. i have the place we first need to travel marked on your map.

Erza nodded taking the map from Yung seeing she had to travel to a different city three days traveling from where they were, they could have taken the train but sadly the road to the city was destroyed after a incident involving a explosive cargo. The roads seemed save enough but Erza kept her guard up sitting outside with Lucy while the rest sat inside.

They left taking the roads to the city in a steady pace.

Yung kept reading his book in silence trying to block the otters out from his work but Cat wanted to know how he was gonna save his friend.
Cat : say senior how do we find Soul calibur ?
Yung : while the sword is needed to save the world if Soul edge returns so there has to be a clue, many books or legends about Soul Calibur go about a gate that leads to a place only enterble by this gate
Natsu : (contains puke) so we have to find the gate
Yung : and find a way to open it.... it won't just open.... lucky i have a friend who says he might have found it so i asked him to stuck around.
Gray : then why you never got it yourself ?
Yung : look at me im a old man i can't face the dangers out there anymore.
Gray :.... sounds fair enough

The journey took long three days like planned where the team faced a few small dangers easy take care off by strong wizards, along the journey Yung told them stories about both swords and their legends, about past wielders, about their creation, how many books in truth still excisted thanks to magic to keep the knowledge alive all most were scattered around the world uncared for since everybody forget about Nightmare.

Lucky who ever did remember did what they could to keep the past remembert, after many years of study Yung believed the gate should be inside a old forest where many monster wander but if he could get to the gate alive he could try to see what he could do to open it so one of them could retrieve the blade.

Yung said Soul calibur might be one piece but is easy strong enough to beat soul edge if his wielder is also strong enough to beat Soul edge wielder so it was obvious Erza would retrieve the sword.

After many tiring hours the city came into view looking like any other city all it stood next to a huge lake where on the side was the forest the team needed to be but Yung said he knew somebody in the city who would guide them to the gate. He gave Erza directions to a simple weapon shop selling weapons so that people could get weapons to protect themselfs against wizards or monster lurking for blood.

Yung ordered the team to stay inside as he entered the shop seeming happy if he he was here before and glad to be back.
Through the shop window they could see Yung talking to somebody inside the shop giving the figure a hug, the talk must have been about soul edge or the portal because the figure viseble shook then said something that made Yung happy.

The figure disepeared in the back coming back looking like he now wore armor and carried a sword with him seming fancy from out the carriage. Yung was the first to exit the shop smiling brightly like a child on christmas happy to introduce his friend.
Yung : team here will be our guide to the portal and next companion....... meet sir Siegfried

Out the shop a man with blond hair and blue eyes wearing knight armor walked out the shop with aura around him that said he must have been loyal somewhere in the past. His armor truly looked from high class making a sound of metal on rock as he stepped out giving the entire team a nod.