4- Aliens To Our World

Start from the beginning

"Like... Take the distance between our star and the closest one to it, and multiply that by one million." Keith responded. "Then take that number, and multiply that by the millionth power. That would be about .0000000000000000000001% of the distance needed to travel to get from Altea to here by regular means."

Lance's mind nearly combusted. "Well... I'm not real good at math, but I'm guessing that's pretty far."

"Not just pretty far." Keith corrected. "It's immensely far. Beyond description. This part of the universe hasn't even been documented yet! How in the world did you manage a wormhole this far?"

Lance shrugged. "I don't know. Reached into my core, and stuff. I'm pretty sure Blue did most of the work."

"And you're not hurt?"

Lance looked down at himself. He didn't seem too hurt. A bump here and there, but other than that he was perfectly alright. "Nope."

Keith let out a sigh of relief. "I'm glad to hear that... Now, WHAT THE QUIZNAK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?"

Lance reeled back. He wasn't expecting such a loud reaction from the normally stone faced Keith. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Ok, we have to agree on at least this: this situation was not independently my fault."

Keith looked as though he wanted to smack Lance upside the head again. "How the quiznak is this not your fault?"

"Hey!" Lance held up his hands defensively. "I never asked for you to follow me. Besides, it was Blue who malfunctioned, not me."

"It was your plan to begin with."

Lance nodded, and held up a finger. "Yes, yes. But, you must admit. I'm only a victim of circumstance. Honestly, Allura's more at fault than I am. She's the one who forced... you... on me. And Father! If he never agreed with this 'arrangement', I would likely still be rotting my life away back in the Castle of Lions. Honestly, I should be thanking them! If not for you, I would never have found the hanger, or had the motivation to escape."

"You wanted to crash land on a likely hostile planet, with no survival experience, nothing but the clothes on your back, and with no way of getting back?"

Lance paused. "Um... Well... I'm not really one for plans. I kinda just follow what my guts tell me to do, you know. Actually... In this case it was a giant cat robot. It didn't tell me to do it exactly, but it never stated to not do it."

Keith face palmed. It looked as though it hurt as well, as it left behind a reddish mark on his light purple skin. "Whatever..." Keith grumbled. "We need to... We need to find a way to fix these lions."

Fix the lions? Yeah right. How were they supposed to do that? Lance had absolutely no engineering experience, and he seriously doubted Keith had any as well. Plus, it wasn't as though there was anyone on this planet that could-

"EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKK!" A high pitched scream rang out across the trees. This made both Keith and Lance jump. They looked to one another, then in the direction of the noise.

Welp, what else was there to do? The two stranded boys ran forward. What were they to find? It was a complete mystery. They were in a strange new world. So far from home, and so alone. If there was any chance of intelligent life, they needed to find it.

They ran out into a clearing. There was no more trees where they stood, and some sort of soft, peach dirt replaced the normal grassy ground. Nearby, a blue, liquid substance stretched out to the horizon. It was like nothing Lance had ever seen before. He only had a few seconds to admire it however, before another ear splitting shriek rang out, nearer this time. Both Lance and Keith turned.