Something is Wrong

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Was that really necessary Davina?" I asked. Davina looked at me but Marcel responded "Yes Alesia it was. She almost killed someone I care about."

"Marcel why won't you give Elijah back to-" I felt faint.

THIRD PERSON P.O.V.

Alesia cut herself off from talking once she stumbled around and started feeling woosie.

Marcel was completely confused and didn't know why she was acting like this. He didn't have time to think about it because Alesia had started to fall. The younger vampire sped forward and caught her before she hit the floor.

He carried her to the bed she was staying at. "Davina watch her I have to go get some blood. I don't think she's feed in a few weeks" Marcel sounded alarmed. "Marcel wait if she needs blood, she can drink mine" Davina offered up her wrist. But before Marcel could object to the idea Davina slit her wrist car fully and placed it over Alesia's mouth.

The hybrid grabbed the wrist and sunk her fangs into the soft flesh subconsciously. Once Alesia came to her senses she practically threw Davina's wrist away from her mouth.

"What the hell" Alesia exclaimed confused. "You fainted and you needed blood. So I fed you some of mine" Davina explained.

"Alesia why don't you get some rest" Marcel stated and left no room for her to argue. "Wait at least let me heal you, Davina" Alesia offered. Davina seemed hesitant because she thought Alesia was going to heal her with her blood. As if reading the young witches mind Alesia said "Davina I'm going to heal you with a spell".

Davina walked over. Alesia grabbed her wrist and said the words to the spell "Sana carne". The wound on Davina's wrist started to heal. Alesia felt a huge wave of exhaustion come over her. With that she laid down and fell asleep.

Marcel and Davina walked out of the room. "The Alesia I knew wouldn't of gotten exhausted that easily. Something is wrong" Marcel worriedly stated. "Marcel, the spell Alesia did take some of her own energy force away to heal my wrist" Davina explained to Marcel as he ran a hand across his face worriedly. "Okay. Your probably right" Marcel said.

"I know I'm right" Davina stated with confidence as Marcel started to leave "Marcel I believe Alesia won't do anything to hurt me and give me up to the witches. So please let her go back" Davina begged. All Marcel could do was agree because Marcel trusted Davina who also seemed to trust Alesia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marcel had just laid Alesia down on his couch in his study at the compound. Alesia things were laid on the floor next to her.

Marcel trusted Davina but he had hoped he made the right decision in letting Alesia go.

Alesia fluttered her eyes open as Marcel watched her. "Where am I?" Alesia asked Marcel. "Your in my home, the compound" Marcel responded watching her.

"Why am I here? I thought you wouldn't let me go." Alesia asked with confusion.

"Davina trusts you and I trust you" Marcel said. "So your free to leave. I'll have one of my inner circle vampire's help you with your bag" Marcel was about to call a name but Alesia stopped him because she didn't want Marcel knowing where the Mikealsons took up residency. "There'll be no need I can mange just fine on my own. But thank you Marcel." She smiled and hugged him. She picked up her bag and headed out.

She hopped in her car and sped off to the plantation house where the Mikealsons were staying.

She walked up to the door. Rebekah opened the door and attacked her best friend with hugs. "I missed you. Are you okay? Where were you?" The blonde bombarded the hybrid with questions. "Rebekah I'm fine. Marcel asked me to help Davina control her magic." Alesia said.