"And what did I tell you huh? I told you he'll love you...dear...now is not the time to cry for the past rather then that...you should cherish this moment....you should have seen him...his eyes hold some new emotions....emotions of love...the way he looked at you, it was clear he's deeply in love with you. Probably he wont express it...but you have to understand it! He told you he'll come early! Why would he come early? for you of course! you know what, you should get ready for him, love him with the same intensity! I'm sure, your love story would empower every other! And don't forget, I always pray for your happiness and long life together my dear!"  She completed.

Kiran looked at her with a smile and hugged her.

"Your the best mom!" She said.

"And your the best daughter!" 

Kiran's POV

What should i wear!

I for the hundredth time looked at the wardrobe.

Pacing in the room, i was busy thinking about him.

I was bought back to the world by my phone's beep.

I opened the message which was from Aaliyan with a smile.

A: What are you doing?

Me: Nothing

A: Then do something :P

I looked here and there while smiling.

Me: What shall i do? 

A: Miss me! ;)

Smile formed on my lips which never came off.

Mom was right!  

I after 2 hours of thinking decided to wear my black and white long frock.

I quickly showered and changed.

After applying a little makeup and wearing my diamond studs... I looked at my dried hair.

I first made them in a pony tail, but then decided to make a bun.

I was busy in my own thoughts that i didn't realize a figure standing behind me.

"Let them down!"

I turned around and saw Aaliyan looking at me with a smile.

He brought my hair to one side and said "They look more beautiful like this!" 

I knew i would be looking beetroot by now.

(^Kiran)

I looked down at my hands which he immediately took in his!

Slowly he bought his hands to my eyes and said "You have really pretty eyes."

He touched my hair and said "Your hair just adds to your gorgeousness."