Chapter 23: Car Accident

Start from the beginning

"Ahh. You'll do great." 

"I hope so. I don't wanna disappoint my dad."

"You won't, trust me." 

"Thanks." She paused, "so, what's new about you?"

"Well, I'm going to Lou's house tomorrow, a 30-minute drive from here. And my family is at Garrett's house again. So, yeah. Nothing new, really." 

"Oh, you should get going then. You don't want your parents getting impatient." 

"Yeah, I reckon. I'll see you tomorrow, yeah? I'll take you to dinner tomorrow. I'll pick you up at 7. Bye, love." I said, as I walked outside her bedroom.

"Byeee." She exclaimed.

-----------

*Jesse's POV*

Today's the day. Interview day!! My heart's pounding. What if I stutter during the interview? What if I don't get in? What if I say something stupid? I just don't wanna disappoint my dad.

I took a quick bath and ate my brunch. I decided to wear a dress. Desperate times call for depsperate measures. I actually wore the dress Harry bought me. It's the only dress that I like, not because it's from him. No, actually, I like it because it's from him and because it's not too body-hugging. 

I quickly got dressed into that and wore a pair of Toms. I didn't look that bad, well atleast I think so. 

I texted Harry.

To: Harry Styles

"I'm going to the interview now. :) xx"

In a matter of seconds, I recieved a reply.

"Alright. Goodluck, babe. I'll be going to Lou's in a bit. :) xxx" 

I went down, and looked at the mirror for one last time. 

I'm ready.

I called a cab, and it took me to the Sixth-form College place.

It took a pretty ol' 20 minutes of drive.

I payed the cab driver and said my thank you's. 

I went to the receptionist and asked information about my interview. She pointed the direction to where I should go. When I got there, the interviewer's assistant was outside.

"Ms. Nickelsen?" She asked.

"That's me." I forced a smirk.

"Okay. Mr. Gomez," I'm assuming that's the interviewer's name, "is interviewing someone at the moment. You'll be next." 

"Alright." I smiled as I sat down on a chair by the door. 

5 minutes later, I'm still waiting for the other girl to finish. Mr. Gomez must be giving that interviewee a hard time. 

I'm more scared now. But no, I have to do this for my dad. I can do this for my dad. And I will get in for my dad. 

Then I recieved a text. Must be from Harry. 

I looked at my phone. It wasn't from Harry. It was from Louis'. I wonder why he texted me. 

From: Louis Tomlinson

JESS!! HARRY GOT HIT BY A CAR! WE'RE AT THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW!!

My eyes widened. My heart started beating 10 x faster. I was about to go to the hospital when the assistant spoke.

"It's your turn now, Ms. Nickelsen." 

I looked at her. Then back to my phone.

Do the interview or go to the hospital?