Where are the books coming from

Erza POV 🍰🗡~

Once they finally get done laughing their asses off they start walking up to us. Once they reach us they lead us to the rooms.We stop when we come across a huge hallway with 4 door. Gildarts turns toward us.

"Ok guys there are only 4 room each of them have 3 beds in them so you guys will have to pair up and sleep in a room together.After you pair up and pick a room we'll show you the escape routies to each of them, and don't worry about clothes there should already be in the rooms you picked."

We just stood there staring at him after he got done talking. He looks at us "well...go on..get partnered up in pick a room what are you waiting for" he says gesturing for us to go on.

"Oh" we all say

"I stall be with Lu-chan" Levy says raising her and Lucys hand up in the air together. Lucy looks at Yukino. "Yukino is with us too" she says grabbing and pulling a shocked yukino to them "A-are you sure you want to room with me" Yukino stutters "Of course why wouldn't we" Levy says pulling lucy and Yukino to a bedroom door. They stand by it. "We pick this one" We laugh watching them.

"I'm with Eve and freed" Romeo says walking to one of the doors with Eve and freed.

"Juvia wants to be with Mira and kinana. Juvia thinks they would make great roommates." Juvia says looking at mira and kinana. "Yass I can go over my ships with others people now" Mira says walking to juvia and kinana. Kinana just giggles and walks with them to pick a room.

"I guess that means we're together"  I hear kagura say from behind me, I turn and see both kagura and minerva looking down at the ground. "Yayy" I say grabbing both of them into a hug "we're roommates, isn't that just awesome" I say with a big smile looking down at their blushing faces.'aww that's cute'. "Yea I guess" they both say 'aww their embarrassed' I think again to myself. "Let's go" I say smiling pulling them to the last door.

Our bedroom door is right next to Lucy's and straight across from Mira's bedroom door, Romeo's bedroom door is right next to hers.

"Ok now that we all have our rooms and roommates picked out,let's check out the escape routies to all of them." Mavis says walking into Romeo's room we follow behind her.

( Their Room looks something like this but different)

"Oh I call top bunk" Eve says jumping on the top bed Romeo runs behind him jumping on the bottom one "I call this one" Romeo says bouncing on the bed  "I guess that means I have the one in the corner" Freed says looking at the bed

"Oh I call top bunk" Eve says jumping on the top bed Romeo runs behind him jumping on the bottom one "I call this one" Romeo says bouncing on the bed  "I guess that means I have the one in the corner" Freed says looking at the bed."So where is the escape passage at" Romeo says from his bed.

Mavis smiles walking to the lamp on the table "Green apple" she says pulling it up,soon after she pulls it up the bed in the corner flips up to the wall to review a small door in the floor right under it. About 10 seconds after she pulls it the bed goes back to the way it was.'wow thats impressive' I nod my head to myself. "Wow... that's so cool" Eve says jumping from the bed. "Yea" freed and Romeo nods.