Tastes like Mint and Good Decisions

Yukino POV 🗝🌌~

I wake up in a king size bed with a foot in my face 'what the hell' I think as I push it away, it comes right back and rests in front of my face. I smack it away, it goes forward I start to close my eyes again thinking it would be a good foot and stay there but it comes back towards my face.I squeak and shoot up into a sitting position,nearly missing a kick to the face.

I look around trying to remember where I am. Then it all comes back to me,Last night we all went to our room to go to sleep. The guest room we had, had 3 king size beds in it.

Me, Lucy, and Levy, are all sharing one.Erza, Kagura,and Minerva are sharing the 2nd one. And Juvia, Mira and Kinana are sharing the 3rd one.Mira wanted to sleep in the room with us so she wouldn't be alone.

Then I realize that im the first one up. I look down and see that it's Levy's foot that almost kicked me.Her and Lucy were both holding each other. I look around seeing that their not the only ones cuddling up to each other.

I look over at Erza's bed to see that they'll holding each other too. Erza is on the left​ side and Kagura on the right, Minerva laying in the middle of them. 'Aww cute' I say to myself in my head

I look over at Mira's bed. Kinana is laying with her head at the top of the bed and Juvia has her head at the bottom. While Mira is laying upside down against the headboard. I just stare at them. Confused and curious at the same time.

'How did that even happen, they were all laying at the head of the bed when we went to sleep' I think as I watch them.

As I was thinking I look a the clock and then back at them. 'what are they ev-" I snap out of my thoughts when I realize what I just saw, I look back at the clock and realizing we only have 30 minutes till 11.

" Oh shit guys we're going to by late and miss the train" I yell jumping off the bed also tripping on the covers. I run around the yelling for them to wake up.

"We time is it" Lucy groans sitting up, the other do the same.

"It's 10:32 we have 28 minutes, get up we have to go now or we'll be late" I say looking for my shirt

"Oh shit" they say jumping out of their beds rushing to get ready

Once everyone has their clothes on and are ready, we ran into the living room.The boys are already waiting for us at the door.

"I was waiting for you at the door" Freed says tilting his head to the side with one hand on his hip.

"Really" we all sweat dropped

"Sorry but it was now or never" He replies shrugging his shoulders.

"Come on guys we only have 13 minutes to get to the station let's go" Erza said opening the door.

We all run out the door and make our way to the train station.

At The Train Station 🚂🚂

We all stop once we reach the train station. We look around the station trying to find the master of fairy tail. We spotted​ him near the tickets booth, he was wear his normal clothes but he had 2 backpacks next to him.

" I'm glad to see you guys made it on time." He says as he notices us walking towards​ him.
"Hey Master" Lucys waves at he, then looks at the empty space next to him, and smiles

"Hey 1st " Lucy says looking at air. Everyone except Me, Eve, Minerva,and Kagura were waving or saying hey to the air. We all share a 'what the fuck' glance before Minerva asks

"Umm..guys why are you talking to the air like crazy people"

"Oh yeah I forgot to give you guys these." Master Makarov said reaching into one of his backpacks pulling out bottoms of blue liquid.

"This will give you the ability to see fairy tail's first master Mavis." He says handing us each a bottom.

I open it up and smell it first, it smells fresh mint, 'I really hope is doesn't taste bad' I open my mouth and drink it. It doesn't taste like anything, it had no favor.'I guess this is what a good decision taste like.'

I look at the others to see them looking at me shocked....Wait no...not at me... they'll looking that the spot in front of me. I turn to see what exactly they were looking at and scream.

"Ahh!!" I screamed when I turn around to find a girl standing directly in front of me looking my in the eyes.

I take a step back and she giggles. Looking at me, I look at the other to see if they ​see what I'm seeing. They do.

" Hello I'm Mavis, fairy tails first master." She said smiling at us.

"H-hello" we say and waved at her.I looked her up and down she looked like she was 10 years old. ' how could she be their first master, she so young and is she a ghost or something?' I was about to ask when she said

"Before you ask Im way older then I look trust me and yes Im a ghost, that why you had to drink that blue liquid, usually only people with the fairy tails guild mark can see me." She said spinning in circles around us.

"I also will be going with you to watch and warn you if anything happens or changes that you need to know about." She stopped spinning and give us a big smile "We're going to have so much fun" She said in the most joyful and happy voice I have ever heard.

We all noded smiling at her. Makarov clears his throat.

"Ok now that we have that out of the way, here takes these rings" he said handing us each a ring "They will cover up your scents, make sure you put it on the finger you want it to stay on they won't come off until the season is over." We nod and put our rings on. I put mine on my pinky.

After we put the on ours rings he gives us our train tickets

"Gildarts is already at the safe house, so all you have to do is get to the safe house and wait for the season to be over." He explains handing us the 2 backpacks he had with him.

"These bags have the escape routies and everything you will need in case of an emergency,theres also an lacrima in there, that I'll call you on later when you guys get there,have the backpacks on stand by and ready at all the time just in case, do you understand?."

We nod

"Okay the train should be here any minute now do any of you have any questions."

"Yea, how long is the train ride going to be" Lucy asks

"About 7 hours" He saying looking at his notebook "It will take an extra 30 minutes getting to the safe house on foot though the woods." He tells us

"Ok so when are the Slayers going to wake up." Freed asked

"They should of been waking up in an day or some but thanks to the sleeping spell Levy put on them their wake up in about 2 or 3 days." He replies just as the train pulls in.

"Ok, Be safe my children and remember stay together, Im call you on the lacrima later." He says to us as we're walking onto the train.

"Bye!!" We all yell out the window to Master Makarov, waving as the train is pulling off.

"Bye my brats remember be safe and stay together." He says with a worried expression on his face. Watching the train drive away

(Ok thats it for this chapter, The next chapter will probably have Bixslows, Elfman,or Max POV in it, idk yet I can't pick which one it is or if I even should do it.)