Taehyung || Next door

(This one had the most votes lolol)

        You set your bags outside your new apartment, let out a heavy sigh and lifted things up yourself. You carried your bags, two in each hand and struggled up the flights of stairs that greeted you.
"Hey it looks like you need a tiny bit of help carrying your bags...may I help you carry them up?"
          You turned around to see who's deep husky yet soothing voice this belonged to. It was your childhood friend, Taehyung. You haven't seen him in over ten years, yet he still remembers you.
"Wah! (Y/N) I haven't seen you in ages!" He flashed you a boxy smile, but you still didn't remember who he was.
"I'm sorry who are you?" The cold toned voice slapped the brown haired boy in the face.
"W-Well it's me! Taehyung, Kim Taehyung! We went to school together when we were younger.." he chuckled a bit awkwardly.
            "We did...?" You tilted your hand, but shook his hand.
             "I'll show you some pictures~" he giggles adorably and looked dorky, it was adorable.

A couple months pass and you two are
Together now...

"Babe? Are these boxers clean or dir-" you opened the room door and saw him touching himself...your cheeks reddened quickly as you picked up his dirty clothes on the floor quietly.

"Come here." His deep voice called for you, you could tell he needed you.
         You shuffled to him awkwardly, "Get on your knees. We made love last night so I don't want you anymore week."
        You nodded and shyly began to lick his tip, soon down from his shaft to his balls. He let out beautiful erotic moans as he throat fucked you. He flipped you over and began to finger you harshly. A hand on his fast paced wrist and another jacking him off as you moaned loudly. You came on his fingers, and quickly captured his load into your mouth, and swallowed.

"You're such a good girl for daddy." He smirks as he cleaned you up.

Short drabble so sorry if it wasn't too good