Hobi - birthday present

Your POV

Hobi always had a tight schedule, whenever we are together its mostly cuddling and small pecks. I wanted to do more with him, I didn't know what but his birthday passed, he was too busy to be with me. He is going to spend time with me next week, that gives me enough time to give him his present. I took out my phone.

"Oppa?"

"N-nae?" he replied with a tired out voice, what was he doing?!?

"What were you doing? You sound tired out" i laughed a bit at what i was thinking

"Looking at your instagram pictures and your photoshoots" so thats why he was so tired out, he was jacking off. I'm a model for a huge shop that sells mostly lingerie, bras, panties, and work out attire. I appeared on television sometimes but not as much but i was always on the covers of magazines.

"Chinja?!? Why are you so nasty?!?" 

"Thats how i am! Now did you need something? We practice soon!!"

"I wanted to know how you feel about cats"

"I love them, and dogs too"

"Ok! That was all I wanted to know bye" i sent a kiss over the phone and hung up. I sighed and hopped on to amazon, i knew i was gunna get some fun things for both of us. 

A/N POV

you bought some cat ears, a choker with a heart in the middle. You bought some cute lingerie that didn't show off TOO much. You put the outfit in a little box and waited for Hobi to come home which was in two weeks. In those two weeks you two mostly video called each other. But like always you choose the wrong time that you see some things you kinda didn't wanna see. But if he wasn't jacking off or being a complete pervert he would be all cute that made your heart beat rapidly. You tried to resist sexting or sending him nudes on how much you miss him. That always got to him on how you were acting so sweet and innocent, at least just for these two weeks.

Hobi is finally home

You were wearing casual clothes but your hair in pigtails. That was enough to make him go crazy. You had the present in your hands and waited for him to walk through the door.

"Jagi~I'm home!"

"Oh hey! Here i have a present for you. Happy really late birthday!" you smiled as he blushed

"Oh thank you!" he opened it and his eyes widened, there was some sort of remote in the box, lingerie, cat ears, and the choker

"J-jagi?!?" he pressed one of the buttons on the remote and heard a vibrating noise as you whimpered.

"H-hmm?" you almost moaned but bit your lip to hide it

"is there something i'm missing?" he smirked at you

"h-here" your breath hitched as you threw a condom at him

"Go change into this please." he looked at you and pressed the button so it would turn off as you went to change.

"I'm changed oppa" you walked out of the bathroom nervously 

"You look beautiful now, make your oppa happy." he pointed at his bulge and you gulped

"W-what no kisses?!?"

"Of course come here" you two kissed passionately as the bulge in his pants grew bigger. You parted the kiss gasping for air. You pushed him on the couch and crawled over him.

"Jagi~~Hurry please" he pleaded as you smirked, you yanked down his sweat pants and his boxers came off as well

His erect bulge sprang up and slapped his abs. You felt your core heating up more and more. You started to pump him with your hands as he moaned your name.

"Ready you little perv?" you were "talented" according to hobi since he loves the way you eat a popsicle.

"Just please make me cum over your pretty face!" he gasped out as you took him in you mouth. You pumped him as you hollowed out your cheeks to go deeper. 

"Y-Y/N y-you are truly talented" he gasped and moaned your name more and more.

"i-im about to..." he bucked his hips as he came in your mouth. You licked all the sweet juices that were allover his abs, v-line, and hardened dick. you quickly lifted his shirt off his head as he removed the top part of you lingerie.

"I love you so much" you say. His hands travel down to your core. His thumb massages your core and his middle and index go into your  heat. You tug on his hair moaning his name loudly

"OPPA! O-oppa, please~ don't tease me~!" you whined as he sped up the pace and hit your g-spot. 

"But your so tight, it would be better to expand you!" he laughed as he sped up more

"P-please don't be a tease" you gasped out

"You teased me! And it's my birthday" he smirked and made you moan like crazy

"Ok, ready?"

"Y-yes oppa"

he inserted his member into your dripping heat

"please go slow, its my first time" you shyly said. You knew he was no virgin, it was pretty obvious.

"No promises" he pumped into you faster every time. With every thrust came a loud moan that escaped from you mouth. You started to quiet down once you two heard footsteps

"O-opp-" he cut you off and placed a hand over your mouth as his thrusts became sloppier

"I-im gunna"

your eyes widened, you didn't want to be a mother just yet. You licked his hand as he removed it

"Please don't cum in me...i dont want to be a mom yet...at least not now."

he smiled as he pulled out of you and cummed all over you

"That's better"

"Aish...."

you two quickly ran to the shower as one of the members were entering the house.

THAT WAS IT WAS IT GOOD ENOUGH??