Taekook (requested)

V and Jungkook had been dating for a while. On twitter they would casually go on NSFW accounts to see who they thought was top or bottom. Many people thought that Tae was top. Probably because he was older. But how wrong they were. Jungkook was sure to punish his baby boy.

Jungkook came back home from a long day at his university.

"Tae I'm home"
He heard moaning coming from their shared room

// wtf is he doing in there, he better not be playing with himself //

He opened the door to find Tae touching himself moaning Jungkook's name

"Jungkook-ah~ Daddy~~"

Jungkook dropped his book bag and stared and the older feeling the bulge in his pants get bigger

His eyes met taehyung's watery pair, the only thing they had in common is that they were both full of pure lust.

"What did you call me?" Jungkook looked at his bulge

"I called you, d-daddy..." taehyung blushed as he knew a punishment was on his way

"Get down on your knees and do the things you're good at, baby boy" Taehyung stiffened and shivered at the deepness of Kook's voice

He unbuckled Jungkook's pants and pulled them down, his boxers came off too. Taehyung gulped, he could never get over the size no matter how many time it has been in his mouth or in him. 

"FUCKING SUCK WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!?" jungkook yelled at Taehyung rather loudly

Taehyung jumped a bit but he liked this a little too much, "Y-yes daddy"

Taehyung took jungkook in his mouth, starting with light licks at the tip

He looked up and was proud of what he has done, making Jungkook a moaning mess, whining, and telling him to hurry up.

He took him all in his mouth, this is when jungkook couldn't take it. Taehyung bobbed his head to get Kookie all in his mouth, he pumped what he couldn't fit.

"Ah- I'm...I'm cumming" Jungkook's hips bucked and his breathing became unstable as he came in Tae's mouth.

"Now its time for you to be punished, take everything off NOW" jungkook stared at the older as he stripped of all his clothing, "Good boy, now bend over the bed and put your hands behind your back"

Tae did as instructed and felt cold cuffs wrap around his wrists, "Daddy~ Hurry please i can't take it"

Jungkook smirked and teased him a bit taking a vibrator and placing it over Tae's member, he moved away for 10 minutes hearing Taehyung whine, thats when jungkook slammed him self into Taehyung hearing a loud half yelp come out of his mouth.

"D-daddy t-this is too fast for me" when taehyung said this jungkook went even faster basically sending the older to heaven.

"This is a punishment" he pulled out after slamming into the older a couple times and started spanking him, "DONT ever call me daddy when I'm back home from school because then i can't focus!" Taehyung nodded and bit his lip as he was left there and jungkook went to study.