I Love You More || Jimin (requested) pt. 1

For @--nana

You and Jimin were cuddling in bed and watching movies. You two have been close forever! He loved you and you loved him. He would sing songs for you and you would make sure to always compliment him to boost his confidence. While you two were making out his phone went off, it was an alarm.

"Oh, honey I need to go..." he said looking down

"Where to? You know I will be by your side!" you said cheerfully

"Jagi, it's another concert...for Music Bank" his voice was shaky, he knew that it hurt you that you too weren't together as much and weren't close as a couple anymore.

"Oh...good luck oppa..." you gave him a peck and went back to the bed. You threw the covers over you and continued to watch the movie by yourself. Ignoring Jimin as he was getting his hair fixed and his shoes on.

"Bye babe, I'll be back!" he smiled at you

and he left. You were pacing around, you were bored, all you wanted was Jimin. He was always too busy and he never made up for it.

You were channel surfing and heard the beginning of Fire on music bank. You watched focusing on Jimin only

You kicked around, you missed your boyfriend so so much. You wished this was prerecorded but you knew it wasn't.

you fell asleep on the couch, cuddling a pillow as if it was Jimin.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
Jimin came back all happy and pumped, they won! But you didn't see it since you fell asleep. You woke up to him smiling and singing to himself, "What's up with you?" you said while rubbing your eyes.

"Did you not see on the tv?" he said with his voice softening

"Nope my sleep is more important than whatever the hell happened" you said while popping a grape in your mouth. You were still pissed that he was never with you...

he clenched his fists and looked down,
"So you didn't see that we won, and I could tell that you really don't care"

he looked at you, and you kept eating grapes, "I'm sorry what? I wasn't paying attention."

"We fucking won. Does that mean nothing to you?!" He looked at you with eyes filled with anger

"Congrats I guess, I'll get you flowers tomorrow." You rolled your eyes and wrapped yourself into the blanket.

He leaned closer to you, "You can give me a gift right now." You turned bright red as he bit his lip.

"What is it?" You asked innocently.

He pinned you down to the couch, "You."

_______________________________________________________________________
                TO BE CONTINUED...

Sorry if that was so far ass, and to the people commenting cringe on the other chapters, thanks for the feedback from like a year ago lolol. Anyways i might put this book on hiatus since im working on tons of books like:

-Yuri!!! On ICE...part two-ish? (Actual title)

- I.O.I x BTS (not a ship)

- Is this...love?

- Russian Roulette (BTS x shinee x VIXX)

Thank you for the support on this cringy smut book

- A/N