Selfish: Jimin smut (requested)

(Your POV)
It's been a good year since Jimin and I started dating. He was so pure and innocent. He was always so scared about touching me or doing anything sexual to you. I always was the one that got him flustered. I didn't mind, but I wanted something different. I wanted him to try to get me flustered for once. I knew it was impossible so I pushed the idea to the back of my head while we cuddled.
         "Are you tired?" He held my hand and asked with a caring tone in his voice.
       "Just a bit, not really something to worry about~" I lied to him, I didn't want to worry him with my stiff neck and the bad pain in my back.

"Please rest, I don't want you tired~" he smiled softly, I loved it when he smiled, it felt like the whole world stopped to witness this angel smile...he was beautiful. Im lucky to have him all to myself.

"No it's fine it really is!" I dropped something and i bent down to pick it up, i let out a little moan of pain. He now found out that I lied to him.

"Oh no~ Baby~ Is your back and neck stiff again? Why do you never tell me these things until I get calls from spas?" he lifted my chin and stared into my eyes, I got lost in his eyes and he smiled.

Soon, things led to another and he was massaging my pained back and neck, he enjoyed every little moan I let out. He always replied to it with a pout or a cute giggle.

"Does it feel better baby?" he flipped me around and smiled as i covered my chest.

"Y-Yes, thank you~" I tried to get up, but to my surprise he held my wrists down.

(A/N POV)

He looked you in the eyes, "I want you all to myself, I'm so selfish."

he's so beautiful.... you thought to yourself. He kissed down your neck and stopped at the brim of your shorts.

"Are you okay with this, baby?" It was the first time he called you baby, you loved it. You wanted him to call you more things other than your name that you dreaded oh so much.

"Y-Yes.." you nodded shyly as your cheeks became beet red.

He slowly rubs circles on your clit as he has a candle burning. You didn't know what was going to happen but you sure as hell knew you were going to love it. He flicked his tongue on your clit and slowly drips the candle wax onto your skin making sure it won't burn you, but will make you feel pure pleasure.
        "A-Ah f-fuck" you weakly moaned out which earned you a chuckle from Jimin.
         "So cute." He blindfolded you and handcuffed you soon after the compliment and all you could feel was his fingers, his cute fingers inside you. You never knew Jimin could be like this. It had you a bit shocked but you didn't want it to stop, you wanted this to go on forever.
          He curled his fingers in you and felt your walls tighten. He took out his fingers and sucked on them loudly so you could hear how much he enjoyed your juices.
           You heard him zip down his pants and your heart started beating faster than it already was. He let you wait for a good two minutes and he thruster into you deep and hard.
          You screamed with your arms over your head, "D-Daddy, y-you're so rough" you panted as he thrusted into you harder and faster.
           "Slut." He wrapped his veiny hand around your neck and choked you while his hips rolled faster and faster. You couldn't keep it in anymore, you felt a knot in your stomach and you had to let it out. You came on his throbbing cock while he was still in you.
           He soon pulled out, moved the blindfold, and gave you a facial.
           "You're mine and only mine. Remember that I'm selfish"
        A/N: enjoy this shitty smut tbh I didn't really try it was just bothering me to leave it there. Anyways, I recently got a haircut and idk what to think of it also support Jin n me like ship us what are you doing?! Also follow my IG: namquarius thx my babes