Suga

You were in class working with your biggest crush, Suga. Most of the time you two were talking and laughing until it went too far.

" (Y/N) and Yoongi! Quit yelling across the room!" The teacher was angry and fed up.

"AYE JIN PASS ME THE ERASER!!" Yelled Suga across the room.
"HEY TAE PASS ME THAT PEN!" You two were basically screaming across the room until the teacher snapped.

"YOONGI AND (Y/N) GO CLEAN THE TOILETS!"
You went to a weird school where you get warnings before a detention. This was your warning.
Both of you walked in unison to the bathrooms and went the opposite ways to the female and male bathrooms.
"I hate the teacher so much I swear! But this'll be quick, especially Coz I snuck my phone today!" You plugged in your headphones and started cleaning the bathrooms while listening to CRUSH's sofa and hug me.

A/N POV

Once 2ne1's Come Back Home started playing you couldn't help but to sing along and disconnect the headphones from your phone. You started hearing loud moans and groans from the boy's bathroom. You burst into laughter but kept singing. You felt as if eyes were on you as you danced EXID Hot Pink, It was yoongi attempting to record you dancing. For his sake you kept dancing with no shame then you heard a huge thud.

"Shit! Um...hi?" yoongi fell on the bathroom floor looking up ur skirt of ur uniform.

"hey..." you chuckle as you help up Yoongi. Once u helped u up u found ur self pinned to the wall with Yoongi sending kisses down ur neck and collarbone.
"your such a fucking tease, it kills me!"
he growled into your ear.
"well it's no-" you were cut off by the feeling of Yoongi's warm lips on yours.
A simple peck became something more,
"(Y/N) I love you I fucking love you!!" Yoongi couldn't contain his feelings for you as u felt your core throbbing and yearning for him.

"i-I lo-like you!" you were being quite stubborn with the poor guy but he liked it.

"Fuck you." he smiled kissing you again

(A/N) CHRIST IS WATCHING WHY AM I WRITING THIS IN SCHOOL GOOD JOB ME

"Fuck me then." you smirked and couldn't help to palm his bulge earning moans from him.

"S-Stop being a fucking tease then!" he pushed you to the other wall and sent rough kisses down your neck and stopped at your breasts.

"Yoongi~~ Hurry up please!" you whined as your core started to heat up even more at the though of him sending butterfly kisses up and down your body.

"Oh is my princess impatient? Then get down on your knees and suck it! Maybe then I can help you out with your situation." Yoongi was obviously being the dominant one at this point. But you couldn't help it but to obey him. You got down on your knees and unbuckled his pants as his boxers came off as well you did as he said