"Really?" He asked her and she nods.

"Don't lie to me like that anymore, I hate that." He says and she rolls her eyes. Robert comes out with Amanda and they were holding hands.

"MOMMY DADDY!" She yells letting go of Robert's hand and running towards us hugging our legs. Austin leans down and picks her up.

"Was she good?" Austin ask

"She always is. Shes a little angel." Robert says.

"Thanks for watching her. It means a lot." I say as we get ready to leave.

"Anytime, someone is always here if you need someone to watch her." Alex says shrugging his shoulders. We say bye and thanks again and we leave.

"You going to be okay with her?" I ask as they walk with me to the car.

"Were gonna be fine, right Mandy?" Austin ask our 3 year old daughter.

"Dwont worry mwommy." She says and I smile.

"Behave for daddy. I'll see you guys later." I say kissing her cheek. Austin kisses me goodbye and we exchange our "I love yous." I get in the car and start it and drive off waving goodbye to them. I get to work and park the car walking inside.

"Morning Avery." I say going behind the counter.

"Morning Em. You ready for work?" She ask

"Yup. A nice long day ahead of us" I say making myself an ice coffee. Avery takes the first costumer and it gets busier throughout the day. Around 1 the door opens and the bell rings meaning we have a costumer. Avery was on her break so it was just me. I was standing at the cash register about to talk when Austin appears.

"Thought I'll come visit you at work." He says smiling.

"Where's the baby?" I ask. I see her raise her hand behind the counter.

"Well I get off work for a break in about 10 minutes." I say checking my phone.

"We can hang around. Right baby?" Austin ask and Amanda nods.

"Do you guys want anything? A donut, munchkin, babe a coffee?" I ask him.

"Actually give us two chocolate doughnuts." He says. I turn around and get them and put them in a bag and hand it to him, I scan my card putting a discount on it.

"How much is it?" He ask taking his wallet out.

"Don't worry I got it. Hey do you have change for a 10?" I ask and he nods handing me a five and five singles. I give him my ten and I pay for what's left over and put the change in the cup. Avery comes back out.

"Hey Av, I'm gonna take my break okay?" I ask her

"Yeah that's fine. Be back in an hour." She says. I take my apron off and hang it up walking out.

"Wanna go get something to eat?" He ask

"Sure I'm starving." I say. We all walk out the store and down a couple stores to the Chinese place. We walk in and Amanda goes and sits in a chair while we stand on line to order. We order our food and he tells us 10 minutes. We sit across from Amanda and she stares at us.

"What?" Austin ask breaking the silence.

"Iwm hwungy." She whines.

"They're making our food now." I tell her. He calls us and Austin gets up and grabs it and walks back to the table. He gives Amanda her food cutting up the wonton soup so she could eat it. He hands me my food and he takes his. We start eating and during our meal my phone vibrates. I take it out of my pocket to see its Maria.