65

Feelings of doubt, curiosity, and slight concern evaded the conscious of the seventeen year old who made his way to where he was summoned. He split ways with his good friend whose schedule all the sudden had too filled up. At their breaking point they exchanged a hug and a few words that left the boy wondering many things. 

Jimin pushed open the door to a new change in his life. On the other side he was met with males that would be part of that change, he greeted them as always. Hoseok was at the table flipping through a stack of papers gathered in a binder, Yoongi sat across from him doing the same. 

"Hi Hyung." Jimin moved to address him physically. He kissed the man before taking a seat on him despite the many other places he could have done so. The man greeted him back however his attention was not on him but on his phone. Jimin's eyes involuntarily moved to the lit screen where he found a name he did not want to even think about. His blood boiled and his mood changed in that same second.

"Are you busy? Should I come back later?" He asked, already moving away however Yoongi's large hand brought him right back. The phone's screen was turned off and finally all the attention was turned to him. 

"I'm all yours baby, sorry about that. Work stuff." 

Jimin's eyebrows stayed furrowed for he wasn't all that fond of Yoongi's work partner knowing the man was once was way past fond of him. He shrugged in returned and tried moving away again yet again he was forced back on the thigh. 

"Did I make you upset?"

"No. I want to get off." 

Jimin's hands stayed put on the male whose eyes were digging into his skin. He was released from the tight grip, quickly he stepped away. Before he could get far enough from him, his wrist was grabbed and he turned to look at the male. 

"When you finish you come right back to me, we're going to fix that attitude." 

The boy's furrowed eyebrows stayed even when he was released completely. Now angered with the situation he marched his way to Namjoon's office where he was being waited for. Once allowed entry he stepped inside the room where he was met with the other boy his age. Where the elder was expected to be was Taehyung spinning around with a paper in his hand. 

"Where's Hyung?"

The brunette did not stop. "This is how I read!" 

A chuckle came from the other side of the room to which Jimin turned to. The one he searched for sat on one of the small couches with Jin besides him. The eldest was asleep on Namjoon whose eyes were also on a paper. 

"Quit that Taehyung, come here. Both of you." 

The two boys obeyed, they sat down on the seat across from the two. Taehyung however had some trouble getting there for he claimed the world was spinning out of control. Once he plopped himself down besides Jimin, he was back to normal.

"Idiot, I told you." Jin spoke up from his slumber. He crossed his arm and moved away from Namjoon to let his head fall opposite to him to the pillow on the couch. Namjoon chuckled in amusement as he patted the thigh of his partner's. 

"Alright boys, you both know why you're here. Today will be Jimin's first day on the job so of course we have to go through a few rules, would you mind V?" 

Taehyung nodded his head then turned his body so that it faced his friend. "Okay Jiminie, so there's a few rules about the deliveries that you must to follow. First and most important, you do not ask the costumer what the it is for."

"It's a product and what they do with it is non of our business, you are simply the transportation." 

Jimin nodded his head to confirm he understood what his place was.