7

"Jiminie please come down!" 

Jimin groaned at the sound of his mother's voice, did she really need to scream so loud on a Saturday morning? No no she did not but she did so any way. 

He lazily rolled on his bed, trying to get to the other side but something stopped him. Jimin squinted his eyes, he was met with the sight of his smirking younger brother. He instantly rolled back, throwing the blanket over his head. 

"Morning Hyung~"Jihyun sang in his covered ear. He took a hold of the blanket and pulled so that his brother became exposed to the cold air.

"Get out!" Jimin sat up and took hold of his pillow. He flinged it and hit the boy right in the face, knocking him down. 

"Park Jimin what is the meaning of this!?" 

Jimin's eyes widened as his mother's screeching voice ringed in his ear. He turned around, her hands were on her hips and his jaw dropped. He quickly got up and put his hands up in defense. 

"Listen it's not what it looks lik-"

"It's orange! Of course it's what it looks like!"

He clenched his face as his mother ran her hands through his hair smoothly, then she pulled it. The same hand then trailed down to his ear and that was also pulled. 

"Would the lord approve of this?" she asked in a menacing tone. Jimin tried with all his will to not roll his eyes. 'Here came ten verses from the bible' he thought. "Do you think he would approve of you changing your appearance, changing what he gave you?" 

Jimin stayed silent, his head facing down. "Yeah Hyung? What would god say?" Jihyun asked jokingly, earning himself a glare from their mother. 

"No ma'am."

"Now what would he say when you visit his home with such a look?" she released his ear and huffed. Jimin sighed and shook his head, "He would not be happy..."

"You better do something about that before tomorrow morning understood?" She raised an eyebrow at him. "Of course Eomma." Jimin flashed her a small grin. 

"Great, and you," she looked past him to Jihyun, "eat breakfast. One of your teammates called earlier to remind you of today's practice so hurry." With that she turned around and disappeared. 

"I'll be cashing in money sometime later in the form of a favor." Jihyun said as he slid off Jimin's bed, he smiled annoyingly at him as he walked past him and out the door. Jimin groaned as the door slam shut, he went to lay back down. 

Ding

He looked over to his phone and held it up in front of his face. 

New Message from: HOBI HOBI aka YOUR HOPE 

He smiled as he recognized the name, it was what Hoseok had written himself as. He tapped the notification and it opened to their new chat. 

HOBI HOBI aka YOUR HOPE: Morning Jiminie! We're having a meeting today at around mid day please come to our meet up place! 

HOBI HOBI aka YOUR HOPE: Also think of a name you'd like to substitute your current one. Not necessary but you have the option to :0)

Jimin smiled as he read the message, it was probably the first message he'd ever gotten that wasn't family. He began typing his response. 

Me: Good morning Hyung, I'll be there around 12:30 if that okay and as for the name I'll try to come up with one. 

A few seconds later the sent message was read. Seconds after that, his phoned dinged.

HOBI HOBI aka YOUR HOPE: Oh great you're up, I'll add you into our group chat now then. See you soon Jiminie!