59

"Hands up!"

"Officer Yi! What are you doing?!"

"Hey now!"

"He's a kid!"

"Up boy!"

Frightened Jimin obeyed the woman, he rose with his hands up in the air. The woman put her gun away and out came handcuffs. Jimin stared at them confused and shocked, just before they could even be close to his skin Jumnyeon blocked him from them.

"What do you think you're doing!?" He screamed to the woman, slowly he pushed Jimin back with his own body. Arms of the stranger whose name he'd learned to be Minhyuk wrapped around his shoulders protectively. He could see from the corner of his eyes as Hoseok walked besides Jumnyeon to protect him from the officers. Next the sound of the entrance door slamming shut echoed throughout the room, then it's lock. Jimin eyes darted that way to find Jungkook glaring at the two intruders through furrowed eyebrows.

"Please move away from the boy!"

"You have no reason to have held up your weapon! There was no threat! I can have you arrested for raising a gun to a minor!" Jumnyeon screamed at the woman. The man besides her pulled her back, he muttered an apology for his partner's actions yet in a way defended them.

"Officer Yi did not cause such ruckus for no reason."

"The young man fits the description of the other suspect perfectly. Short, pink hair, and petite. Not to mention you appear to be wearing very similar attire as the description given. I believe perhaps the witness confused the directions the suspects went off in. Not to mention you look nervous from our presence." The woman said sternly.

"Excuse me?! He has been with me all evening, that is impossible! That still does not validate you raising your gun to him!"

The situation unfolded and ended with Jimin sitting in front of the officers, Minhyuk and Hoseok at his side. At the sides of officers were Jumnyeon and Jungkook watching them closely through eyes of anger. The young boy gulped as he shrunk back from the intimidating gazes of the officers, his mind was in chaos. After giving his basic information they began interrogating him.

"Where were you from nine to nine thirty?"

"With me." Hoseok and Jungkook responded in unison.

"I was with them at...a friend's house watching television." Jimin lied. As he stared into the eyes of the woman who caused a storm of annoyance in him an unexpected feeling came over him. It was the feeling of triumphant like right before he'd correct one of his bullies during class, it made him feel superior. He wanted nothing more than to humiliate the woman which was odd for he feared her. Jimin attempted to push the sudden urge away but failed when she spoke again.

"What show-"

"I don't know, I fell asleep with Hoseokie Hyung and Kookie was doing homework." Jimin said innocently before gazed at Hoseok who nodded in agreement. "I just got here like ten minutes ago, I came to see Jumnie Hyung. I was hungry and I knew he'd feed me, I had no idea of what was going on down the block."

He suppressed a smile at her face of annoyance, clearly his choice of a sweet tone to answer was not exactly appreciated.

Officer Rhie nodded his head, "Then why so nervous when you saw us kid?"

"I don't like cops-"

"What he means to say is that he's afraid of guns, they freak him out." Hoseok interrupted him from finishing "He was reaching over to grab my hand for comfort, he's a boy, what do you expect?"