32- MORE COMPLICATIONS?!

Start from the beginning

"I know its called Tsunovba, I unlocked the third stage and have my own demention which I named, Hiroshi. Which is a home to Unicorns." I said in total seriousness. The shock on his face turned into a small smile, dispite the circumstances.

I sighed, continuing. "Mussō-ka is the guardian. The second stage lets me control all plants. I also met my parents...would you like to meet them?" I asked. He nodded. I took out two seeds from my pocket and summoned my chakra, while focousing on growing it. But as soon as I was supposed to gain control over the two figures and what they do, they formed into taller figures, one looked like a woman, the other looked like a man.

The control I was supposed to get was over powered by something so many more times stronger. I felt myself become tired as I fought for power.

I gave up and the figures grew more and became more defined.

They dusted themselves off. I could feel the souls inside of them.

"Uh...Mom..? Dad..?" I asked.

'Yes sweety... Its us...now...." She paused looking at the Third. "PLEASE don't tell me THIS is Kakashi..." My mom emphasised to the Hokage.

"No,no,no thats the Third Hokage." I said hurridly. Shaking my hands infront of me, with a timid laugh.

"Oh! Sarutobi! For a second I had a heartattack. I was half afraid I was going to have to kill you." My dad said outloud. His voice was deep and earthy, but sounded so sweet and happy in his own way.

How were they able to talk?

"That voice- It can't be! Iktou?! Iktou Bara?!" The Third Hokage said shocked, standing up suddenly, shaking the desk and pushing the chair back and down to the floor. Some papers flew from his desk onto the floor unnoticed.

My father's plant-like figure embraced the Third.

"How have you been?" My father, Iktou, said stepping back to observe the old man.

"Pretty good. You haven't changed that much... Still look like a plant." My father laughed at this.

"Told you I always had a - green thumb." I had to laugh at how bad the joke was, when he raised his plant-like hand and gave a thumbs up.

"Yes,yes. Now, Asoka, you called us for a reason right?" My mothers soft silky and warm voice asked. I nodded.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to tell him to get him off my back, without ruining the storyline." I said my hands holding eachother infront of my chest, shyly.

"Kazai? Is that you?" The hokage turned to my mother, who's name I presume would be Kazai. It sounds like Kaze and Ai put together. Wind Love...

"Yes, I see you still look as young as ever Sarutobi." My mother chuckled softly.

"Ha, Well, I'd have to say I did age over the years, however you look great aswell." The Third said with a smile. My father growled and suddenly appeared behind my mother, grabbing her by the waist and pulling her to him.

"Mine." I head him whisper softly. The hokage laughed alittle, as if used to the behavior.

"Yes...these are your parents... Asoka... I think I've seen enough. Thank you for couperating(sp?) With me, even if it was with threats and against your will. I'm glad it turned out this way." The hokage said with a small smile. I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder. I saw it was Iktou.

"Look at her, Kazai, she's so grown up..." He said to my mother. She seemingly smiled and tippy toed, and pecked him on the cheek.

"Ibiki." The hokage called, in a poof he appeared. I jumped and hid inbetween my plant parents.