One

"Wake up Eve it's time for the most beautiful moment your life" the girl laying down on her bed said talking to herself.

It was her first day in one of the most known hospitals in Seoul.

She put some comfortable clothes since she already had a meeting with the professors and the head of the hospital, so no need for her to wear those tight skirts that she always hated.

She was a young surgeon that ended her residency period not long ago.

Her dream was working in such a hospital, and she's finally going to.

She had a small yet an amazing apartment near Han river.

It was early when she got out of her house, but she was too exited for her first day.

The weather was cold yet pleasant to take a small walk with some hot coffee.

The sky's color still dark and the roads were still quiet and empty.

The fresh air entered to her body, refreshing every sell of her mind, giving her energy to start the day with some good motivations.

She smiled, thinking about her old friends and family she left behind in order to reach her dreams.

She misses them from time to time but she also enjoys the life she's living now.

Although she has no friends now, nor she had been into a love relation, but she's happy and even hoping for making some new friends in the new hospital.

"Here I go" she talked to herself again while standing in front of the giant building.

She was so nervous yet very excited.

Once she was in, she smelt the familiar scent of medicines along with disinfectants that she always liked.

With a bit of knowledge of the place's aisles and much of luck, she made it to the lockers room where her white lab coat was hanging waiting for her body to hug it.

She wore it along with her ID card, the purple stethoscope around her neck and some golden sight glasses shining making her look professional yet cute.

Taking a deep breath, she opened the door and entered to meet her new workmates who were gathered in the meeting room.