If You Can See I'm The One Who Understands You

A couple days had passed and Barry's parents were still away but Caitlin had been so busy with packing up stuff for college, which they left for next week and they had graduation in a few days, so she couldn't spend any time with Barry. However, tonight they had both made sure that they were free so they could have a 'sleepover'. Obviously, the connotations of which weren't as innocent as they were a couple who were in a physical relationship.

Caitlin couldn't wait. She had prepared especially for it. Not to mention how much she had missed him during the last couple of days. She hated being without him and it was even worse that he was only a few minutes away yet she couldn't go and see him and kiss him and cuddle with him. And do other things with him. She had missed him so and couldn't wait to see him again. It felt like forever that they had been apart rather than two days. 

She had been to Victoria Secret and bought herself some lingerie. Nothing too crazy because she really hated that kind of stuff. Just a simple dress style red one because she knew that it was his favourite colour. She had gotten everything waxed once again in preparation and returned home in time to change into a simple blue dress which ended just above her knees. She did her hair in a fancy updo and her makeup with smoky eyes and red lips. 

She walked out of her room and down the stairs where she found her sister, Selina, in the kitchen making herself some food.

"Wow, looking good sis. I assume you and Barry will be... you know, all night long with that outfit. I guess you really want it bad," she teased with a smile making Caitlin blush crimson red. "It's nothing to be ashamed of, Caity, you are perfectly entitled to your desires and I am perfectly entitled to tease you about them," she bounced her eyebrows at her younger sister with a teasing smile and Caitlin avoided any eye contact and looked at the ground in embarrassment, her blush becoming more and more visible at every new second.

"I'm er... I'm just going to go. Tell mom and dad that I'll be back tomorrow at some point. I don't know exactly when," Caitlin changed the subject, rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly careful not to mess up her hair.

As Caitlin walked out of the door she heard her sister exclaim: "You go get it, sis!" making her blush even more. Selina had always been the teasing type and she had always been the main victim of her teases and jests that she often took too far. She never had quite known where or how to stop. Although there was a line which was clearly drawn in the sand, it had always been very blurry to her and she always seemed to cross it even when it was clearly shown to her.

It only took a few minutes for her to walk down to Barry's place and she softly knocked on the door and mere moments later, the door swung open and she was finally face to face with the person she had wanted to be alone with for what seemed like years.

"Wow... You look... You look beautiful... So beautiful," Barry stuttered at the sight of her, his throat dry and breath catching.

"Thanks," she blushed and leant in to peck his cheek, leaving him crimson red in the face. They embraced on the doorstep tightly, their faces buried in each other's necks leaving kisses there every few seconds. After pulling away they entered the house and cuddled up together on the sofa closely with her head lying on his chest and his arms encircled around her waist like usual when they were cuddling. "What's for dinner, handsome?" she asked softly in a small voice, gazing dreamily up at him losing herself completely in his green eyes.

"I ordered Thai food. It should be here pretty soon" he paused for a moment. "I've missed you over the last few days. It's been quite lonely just being here all by myself," he continued sadly, a dark shadow taking over his eyes in sadness. She knew how much he hated being alone and seing him like that broke her heart. He had never really revealed the true cause of his hatred of being alone.