Ronnie

A couple days had passed and Iris had been trying to find a way to split up Barry and Caitlin after her last attempt seemingly failed. not only that, it backfired right back on her. But if she couldn't do anything herself then she would have to be a bit sneakier. Rather than doing it herself, she could get someone else to do it for her whilst she just hovered in the background pulling all the strings. All she needed was someone stupid enough to be manipulated. Someone that had an interest in Caitlin of some sort. Ronnie Raymond.

Captain of the football team and someone who also occasionally messed around with pyrotechnics and fireworks. Someone who also has been known to have a thing for Caitlin Snow. Perhaps he could be used to break the couple up. All she had to do what pretend to help him and seduce Caitlin and make her and Barry break up. A simple but effective plan.

But Ronnie wouldn't know is that Iris isn't really helping him. She just needs him to kiss Caitlin, willingly or not, and have Barry walk in whilst they are doing so causing them to break up and Iris would act all supportive and kind and then he would fall in love with her all over again.

That morning, Iris approached Ronnie while he was casually playing with some of his friends on the school field. Putting on a fake smile, she called out his name and gestured for him to approach her.

"Iris West. What do you want?" Ronnie asked with a confused expression, stopping in front of her holding a ball.

"Your help. I have a proposition for you so hear me out. I imagine you have heard that Caitlin Snow is dating my ex-boyfriend, Barry Allen. Well, I want him back and I need your help. And if you help, it will help you get Caitlin because everyone knows that you like her," Iris explained in an innocent voice, playing all nice so he would fall for her deception.

"I'm listening," he replied after a pause.

"My plan is simple. Try and get her alone as much as possible, talk and flirt with her and at exactly half twelve during lunch kiss her whether she wants to or not. At that time, I will make sure that Barry is there to see you kissing so make sure you do it at that time. As you can imagine, they will break up and then they will both be single. Knowing Caitlin, all it will take is some time and she will fall for you eventually and as for me playing the innocent supportive girl will make him fall for me again. So, are you in?" 

"Yeah, I'm in," he replied happily with a smile and Iris knew that she had won. he was none the wiser to her ulterior motives. So far, her plan was working and everything was going to plan. Now she just had to make sure that Ronnie didn't screw it all up.

...

Barry and Caitlin were very busy before school started, passionately kissing against school lockers. Her back pressed against the locker doors and her arms around his neck, while his were encircled tightly around her waist. Many people passed them, glancing at them then looking straight ahead feeling awkward around the happy couple who were very much in love. They wouldn't normally be this affectionate towards each other in public but they were both having a really good day so far and they just wanted to kiss each other so badly.

"Seriously, you two! Can you stop eating each other's faces for two seconds?" Felicity teased as she walked past them causing them to pull away from each other blushing.

"We're not eating each other's faces!" Caitlin hissed at her friend, clutching at Barry's hand feeling embarrassed. Felicity giggled as she walked away leaving them alone. "Barry, sweetie, I don't want to go to class. I want to stay right here with you," Caitlin grumbled, wrapping her arms around him for a cuddle because the bell would ring soon and she didn't want to be separated from him at all.

"I know. I don't want to go either but we don't have a choice. But we have second period together so we will see each other then. It's only an hour then we'll be together before you know it..." he replied then the bell rang right on cue. "... I love you,"