Gifts!

~Adam's POV~

I sat down on the couch, and laughed when I saw Hannah, practically swimming in all her gifts. Mitch and Jerome had really gone all out! I would have to pay them back. But there were quite a few in that pile from me...

The first gift Hannah opened was the smallest. She held up the tag and smiled, to show everyone who it was from, since she couldn't talk.

From Rene

Hannah unwrapped it carefully, to see a small, silver box. She opened it, and I could tell she wanted to say, "This so isn't me!" when inside, there was a gift card to the beauty shop at the mall. She smiled gratefully.

From Ty

A pair of mint green Vans.

From Mitch

An Aeropostale gift card. $100.

From Jerome

A purple pair of Beats headphones. Hannah was flipping out when she unwrapped these.

From Jason

A little pink, satin pouch that had five gift cards in it. Each had $20 dollars on it, and they were for Forever 21, Hollister, Abercrombie and Fitch, Tilly's and American Eagle Outfitters.

From Rene (again)

Pink skinny jeans. Another one Hannah was screaming about on the inside.

From Adam (me!)

Hannah picked this one up, and shook it lightly. She couldn't tell what was inside. She unwrapped it, and literally opened her mouth to scream when there was a green iPhone five inside. I smiled. I had succeeded at getting her the best present.

From Ty

Ty was in on the iPhone thing. He had gotten her a sparkly white case with a bow on it. The bow was the same color as the phone. Hannah hugged her phone, and immediately put the case on. Hannah still had around fifty more presents to unwrap, but we made her wait until later. We had other plans.

"Oh, that isn't all," Rene smiled. Hannah tilted her head as if to say, "It isn't?" Rene laughed. "No, it isn't!"

Rene gave her an envelope. Hannah opened it. There were $300 dollars inside! We had all chipped in on that one. Hannah fell off the couch, smiling widely. She was really excited.

"How about we go to the mall tomorrow? After those symptoms wear off, of course. I don't want you to have to hold in your excitement while we're there!" Rene offered. Hannah nodded so hard, it looked like she was going to break her neck. We all laughed at how excited she was.

"Another thing is, Hannah, since you passed out before you could see all of your room, and the recording room we have for you, let's go give you a little tour," I said. I led her up the stairs, and she smiled all the way.