Neryece?

~Mitch's POV~

I had just uploaded the Survival Games - which I named Death to a Shovel- when the doorbell rang. I shut off the computer and ran downstairs to see who was there.

I opened the door, and couldn't have prepared myself for who was there.

"Neryece?" I asked. I wasn't positive if it was her.

"That's me," she replied, blushing.

"Hi! Come on in!" I offered.

"How have you been?" I asked casually.

"Pretty good. I ran into Rene at the mall, and she told me I could swing by," she told me.

It felt so awkward talking to a girl I hadn't seen since preschool. It felt like it had been forever since I had seen Neryece. I missed talking to her everyday, even if we were talking nonsense back then. We were four, do you blame us?

"Mitch... I missed you so much! Not seeing your best friend for fifteen years is torture!" she laughed.

"Yeah, I miss you too," I said honestly. I hadn't realized how much I had missed Neryece until she was here. I had almost forgotten about her. How this was possible? I have no idea.

I looked into Neryece's beautiful blue eyes, and.... I stopped myself. I couldn't have a crush on her. I had barely talked to her for a minute, the first time in fifteen years, none the less...

But I couldn't stop staring.

Neryece stared back...

We got closer and closer until...

"MITCH! Answer the door!" Adam yelled. I shook my head. I was sitting at my computer desk. The screen was open to my editing software, and I was working on my new video. What was going on?

I got up to answer the door.

I had guessed correctly... there stood Neryece.