Chapter-5- I want you

"Morgana?"Arthur exclaimed "read the letter"

"Ok, 'Dear Arthur and friends, I am informing you to meet with me at the east side of the woods tonight at 7:00. If you do not show there will be strict consequences. I request for Arthur and the knights of the round table, and bring Merlin too. I will be waiting at the east side of the woods and if you are not there at 7:00 on the dot I shall head straight to Camelot and the destruction shall begin. Sincerely ?'" Merlin read out the letter

"Well that is the kingy thing we must do today then Merlin. Go and inform the others, we shall have a meeting at the round table"

Merlin left to go to the knights chambers. He went and told Leon, Elyan, Gwaine, Percival and Mordred, now he just had to talk to Lancelot. He hadn't spoken to Lancelot since 'the incident' . Merlin knocked on the door this time.

"Come in" Lancelot said from inside ,so Merlin entered . When Lancelot saw Merlin he sighed and said "look Merlin, if this is about the other day then-" Merlin cut him off.

"No, this is a request from Arthur"

"Oh ok"

"He would like all of the knights of the round table to join for a meeting"

"I shall be there as soon as I can"

~•~•~•~

"This morning I received this letter. It does not have a name, the person was obviously assuming we wouldn't know who it was, however Merlin says he recognises the handwriting as Morgana." All of the knights tensed, "Merlin please read the letter" Merlin read the letter as asked then looked up to see the knights reactions. They all looked shocked.

"What does she want?" Leon questioned

"I think we all know that she wants Camelot for herself to allow her disgusting magic" those words felt like punch in the gut to Merlin and Mordred, "but we will not allow it. We will visit her even if it means leaving Camelot almost defenceless. It will take us 2 hours to get to the east side. We will leave as soon as possible. Merlin prepare the horses."
They would have to leave now because it was 4:30 so to be there at 7 they needed to leave as soon as possible.

Merlin was preparing the horses when Elitha walked into the stables.

"Where are you going?"she asked him

"We got a letter from Morgana so we have to go and meet her"

"Whose Morgana?"

"Trust me, you don't want to know" Merlin just laughed and continued to saddle up the horses.

~•~•~•~

They set out at 4:45. And arrived without any problems along the way. Morgana sent out a message to any bandits or travelers that they must not interfere or harm them in anyway, she wanted to do that herself. The knights didn't know of this so they thought that they were just lucky.

They arrived at the east side of the woods. They found a clearing , however the tree at the side had grown over the top so it was still shaded. Just when they thought they had the wrong place Morgana stepped out from behind the trees.

"Hello dear brother, oh and hello Merlin" she said to Arthur then noticed Merlin and walked over to Merlin.

Arthur and the knights tried to get her away from Merlin and Merlin tried to step back but they all found that they couldn't move their bodies, just their heads.

"Oh I'm sorry, I can't let you run away, or stop me" Morgana laughed at their struggles to move.

She walked to Merlin and smiled at him. A real smile, they could all see it was real from happiness and ...love?