Our Own Little Soap Opera

Abby's POV:

"Step one: tell Nash."

"Abby, what, no! I-I I can't! I can't do that to him, it will ruin his life!" Kylie started blabbing. She was getting all choked up and about ready to cry again.

"KYLIE SHUT UP!" I yell at her. "This is happening weather you pick it or not, and he's half of the reason it's happening. Now get out of my car and tell the poor guy."

"He's going to hate me. This is all my fault," she said quietly looking down at her lap.

"I'm not going to tell you he won't, because I don't know how he's going to take it, but I do know he will absolutely hate you I'd he has to find out by hearing some rumor about it and not from you. Another thing I know about Nash is that he might be mad or angry, but he will do the right thing."

"Ok fine! I'll tell him, but you're coming in with me."

"Alrighty, let's go," I said and got out of the car.

We walked up the door and I could tell kylie was freaking out. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to come.

"I don't want to do this," kylie said, turning to me. She looked like she was going to throw up.

Then we heard the door unlock.

"Too late," I whispered.

The door opened to reveal Nash.

"Oh my gosh, Kylie," he said engulfing her into a huge hug.

"Yo, Nash, who's-" Cameron started, but stopped when he saw it was us.

Great.

"What are you doing here?" Nash asked.

"W-we need to talk. Now," Kylie said.

"Alright c'mon in."

We walked inside his house and into his living room.

"Abby, wait here with Cameron, we'll be right back," Nash said.

Kylie glanced nervously at me, and I nodded and gave her a slight smile in return.

I hope this goes well.

Kylie's POV:

Nash led me upstairs to his room and I was shaking. I don't know what to say, or how he'll take it.

"So, Ky, what's up?" He asked. He seriously had no clue his world was about to change completely.

"So, um, remember on Valentine's Day when we kind of..." I trailed off hoping he would catch on.

"Yeah."

"Well, um, you see,"

"Kylie what's going on?!" Nash demanded. I think he knew what was wrong.

"I-I, I'm pregnant Nash," I said tears started streaming down my face.

Nash walked to the other side of the room, his hands behind his head.

"Nash, please say something," I choked out.

Nash's POV:

I didn't know what to say. All my emotions were one big mess.

I was scared, angry, nervous, and a little happy. I'm going to be a father, the only downside is I'm 17 and still in high school.

"What do you want me to say, Ky? I'm serious, I don't know what to do," said.

"Just tell me everything will be ok. Please that's all I'm asking for."

"But I can't say that. I don't know if it will be okay. I don't know the first thing about being a father, I'm still a teenager!"