The Plan

Abby's POV:

Thursday was a drag. I couldn't focus in any class because I was to occupied perfecting my plan that I would tell everyone at lunch. By everyone I mean Cameron, Spencer, and Nash. This was so . . . Teenagery, if that makes sense. Making a plan to rebel against what my dad said is not something I usually do.

We all sat at the table in the back corner like we did every so often. None of us really ate lunch, we each had a bag of chips or something small like that with a drink. The food here was nasty and there was a policy that said we could not bring lunched due to the fact that there was not as much "nutritional value" in packed lunches.

"So, Abby, what happened?" Spencer asked.

I told them what my dad said, leaving out the part about me punching my mirror.

"Why are we here then?" Nash asked.

"I need help. I need you guys to help me out so I can still date Cameron."

"How are we going to do that?" Spencer asked.

"One of you will pretend like we are going to do something. You will drop me off at the park where Cameron will be waiting. Then on our way back, Cameron will drop me off to whoever brought me in the first place and they will drive me home. We won't be that late, it will only be till about 8:30 or so." I said.

"Ok that sounds alright. We can do that," Spencer said. "I can take you and drive you home."

"In that case I will need you to pick me up early so I can get ready at your house. I don't want my dad getting suspicious about me getting dressed up to go to your house."

"If you're only going to be until 8:30 how about we all go do something after. It Friday night and we have no plans. Let's have some fun!" Nash said excitedly.

"Yeah, I seriously need some kind of stress relief. The AP physics class I'm taking is killing my vibe." Spencer laughed.

"Ok you guys can plan that. I can't focus on anything besides tomorrow night. I'm freaking out!" Cameron said.

"Relax man. We will have fun tonight, you will get through tomorrow, and then we can party Sunday since we're off on Monday," Nash said.

"Yeah you're right. I just need to survive tomorrow. I mean, who does she think she is? Leaving me all alone then acting like it' this huge deal I don't go back to California with her. Seriously?!" Cameron said.

"Calm down. It'll be okay. Just take it one night at a time," I said. I locked my right arm with his left and intertwined our fingers. Then the bell rang signaling we had to go to our last few classes.

This was going to be a long weekend.

----

After school I got all my stuff ready for when Spencer came to get me. Cameron of course dropped me off from school first, and Spencer would come at 3:30.

I got out my outfit for tonight first. It was a casual dinner so I had a pair of jeans and a simple cream colored sweater with lace as the back. Of course I would be wearing my Steve Madden black combat boot also. After I put all that into a bag I got something to eat.

As I was eating strawberries with Neutella, extremely white girl, I know, my phone started to vibrate. Cameron was calling me.

"Hey, what's up?" I answered.

"Nothing much, I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go ice skating after dinner tonight. It was Nash's idea, and all four of us were going to go to Fountain Square. I was also thinking we could go to a movie after wards."

"Sure sounds great. I'm up for anything, you know that."

"I know," I heard him laugh slightly on the other end. "I'll see you later. I can't wait for you to meet my mom. Not my real mom though, the one who took me in," he said the later part quickly.

I laughed at how nervous he sounded already. "Ok I'll see you later, bye."

"Bye." And he hung up.

I'm so excited to meet his family, even his real mom and sister. Well, more anxious than excited to meet his blood family. I just know tomorrow night will not go well, at all.

Spencer arrived right on time, as usual.

"So, did you hear what we are doing tonight?" Spencer asked as she backed out of my drive way.

"Yeah, in excited. It will be a fun night," I said smiling.

"Can I do you hair and makeup tonight? Please, I've been dying to do it for ages!!! Please, please, please, please, PLEASE?!" She asked, dragging out the last "please".

"Fine, whatever. If it makes you happy."

"YES! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She squealed. We talked about the plans for tonight for the rest of the cad ride.

When we go to her house she started getting me all dolled up. I was never really into makeup and hair, but I was good enough to do it for myself. As for Spencer though, she loved it. She could do anything with hair and was an amazing makeup artist. That's her dream, to own a salon and do makeup and hair.

We finished quite early, so we were going to go get a coffee form a cafe near her house. As she pulled out of the drive way, my phone was ringing. Cameron again.

"Hey babe, how's-"

"Abby, you need to get to my house now," Cameron said harshly, cutting me off.

"Cameron what's wrong?"

"I'm texting you my address, get here ASAP!" He said ignoring my question.

"CAMERON! What is the matter?!" I yelled desperately. There was a pause at his end of the line.

"My mom and sister came early."