That's What Friends Do

Abby's POV:

I was in my room sitting at my desk while Cameron lay on my bed listening to music when my phone started ringing. The caller ID said it was from Kylie.

"Hey, how'd it go?" I asked. Cameron looked up at me and I mouthed Kylie to him.

There was a slight pause on higher other end before a male voice said, "not well."

"Nash?"

"Um, yeah, do you mind if we come over?" He asked. He sounded stressed and I could hear hysterical crying in the background.

"Yes, absolutely. Cameron is here too, just so you know."

"Ok, thanks. We'll be over soon," he said and hung up.

"What was that about?" Cameron asked.

"Something bad happened when Kylie told her parents."

"I'm sure it will all work out. It always does," he said pulled me over to him.

"I know, I'm just worried. I mean, what kind of friend would I be if I wasn't."

"You are pretty fantastic, you know that?" He said kissing my forehead.

"Shut up, I'm not that great," I said as a blush creeped on my cheeks.

"Yes you are, and you know it. You can't deny greatness. I would kill to be half as great as you."

"Babe, you are definitely just as great as me, if not greater."

"Whatever floats your boat."

"Thank you."

Then I got a message saying that Nash and Kylie where here and I sent one saying for them to come up to my room.

I could hear quiet sobs as they came closer to my room. When they walked in Kylie ran over to me and broke down.

"Abby they hate me. My dad thinks I'm a whore and I'm homeless. What am I going to do?" She cried. I could only vaguely make out what she said.

"Calm down. Just tell me what happened."

She took a deep breath and told me the story. When she finished I had tears in my eyes.

"Can I stay here? I have no where else."

"Of course. My parents are gone for the week, just so you know."

"That's good. I won't feel like I'm being judged 24/7."

"So, when do you find out the gender?" Cameron asked, trying to lighten the mood a little bit.

"Not for a few months. I hope it's a girl," Nash said.

"I want a boy, and I want him to have Nash's eyes," Kylie said.

"What about names?" I asked.

"I like the name Landon. Or Carter."

"Whose last name is it going to take?" Cameron asked.

Kylie and Nash looked at each other for a second before Nash spoke, "whatever Kylie wants, it's 100% up to her."

"We will talk about it later," Kylie said.

We spent the rest of the night talking until Nash and Cameron decided they had to leave.

"So you can stay in my room, and I'll stay in my parents' room," I said to her.

"Thank you so much. You don't understand how much this means to me," Kylie said as I got some pajamas for the both of us.