Chapter Thirty-Eight

So I am texting this guy through Instagram and Snapchat and he's like not like any of the guys I know in real life. I kind of want to write a story revolving out texting relationship too.

Please tell me if you would read.

-
Chapter Thirty-Eight;

"Oh fuck!" Harry moaned as he pulled out of Louis for as they both had comed all over the bedsheets and most of Harry's face.

Sure would the cleaning ladies have a fit once they saw the mess. Louis couldn't help laugh as Harry lay breathless and sweaty next to him.

Harry returned the smile turning a bit to look at the lad and giving him a quick peck on the lips. "Thanks."

Louis did not know what he was even thanking him for but he didn't stop the words as they spilled out of his mouth. The same mouth that once moaned Harry's name.

Of course after so many interruptions in the past, they knew their state of happiness and bliss would not last.

They both struggled to get dressed as the knocking on the door continued, both automatically assuming it'd be Lilian.

"Answer the door," Harry hisses as he sees Louis stare emotionless at the door. He quickly shakes his head mumbling words under his breath.

"I'm dead if she finds me here!" Harry complains tugging at his hair. Not like he cared but he wanted Louis as close as possible.

Louis finally gets the courage to open the door but closes his eyes as he unlocks it and begins to widen the door. He doesn't open his eyes when the door is fully open but Harry, who had been hiding on the other side of the bed, stared confusedly at the person on the other side.

"You gonna let me in or not?" He asks jokingly making himself at home as he walks past Louis who know had his eyes opened and was too confused to how he could possibly be here.

"Daniel what are you doing here?" Harry's cold and bitterness not bothered to be hidden.

"I was set free," Daniel shrugs sitting on the bed and makes a pop sound to get rid of the silence that was now in the room.

"What is this white stuff all over here? Please tell me this is not what I think it is," Daniel panics as he notices what was on the bedsheets and somewhat Harry's face still.

Louis doesn't hide his blush as he narrows his eyes, "What do you want?"

"Damn, someone's changed," Daniel says with a laugh trying to get rid of the tension felt upon the room.

"Well yeah what do you expect? Everything to be so perfect when you got back? Fuck no, fuck you," Harry states rolling his eyes as he crosses his arms.

"What are ya even doing here anyways?" Louis asks, "and how did you find me?"

Daniel takes no time in pulling out his phone, "Remember, the track my best friend app you said was so useless?"

He chuckles as he clicks on the app and clicks on Louis' name.

"Louis Tomlinson is," The phone started to speak, "Few feet away."

"Thank you useless app," Daniel says locking his phone and putting it back into his pocket.

"You're a freak," Harry spats. Daniel shrugs in response and looks back at the white substance on the sheets.

"I didn't think you'd actually do it with him," Daniel laughs looking back at an angry looking Louis.

"And why wouldn't I?" Louis taunts back.

"Oh so he's your boyfriend now?" He says smirking looking at how uncomfortable Harry looked.

"N-no," Louis stutters looking at the floor. He was not even sure what they were.

"So, friends with benefits I suppose," he looks back at the bed, "and to think I suggested the idea months ago."

Harry turns to look at Louis who just switched his weight between his feet as he looked at the both embarrassed. Nothing to be embarrassed about but he hated the attention Daniel was creating.

"It's not l-like t-that," Louis says shaking his head, "We are not....that."

He doesn't really know what to say to make things seem less horrible but he did not know what exactly to say. He had sex with Harry, that's all but where did they stand relationship-wise.

He really needed Harry to start talking.

"You guys fucked without being anything?!" He shrieks with a laughter following afterwards, "How fucking pathetic."

"So!? You don't have to be here!" Harry finally snaps as he grabs Daniel by the collar, "I suggest you leave or you give me a real reason to be taken to jail."

"You guys really sicken me. Hope you two are happy together," Daniel says disgusted as he takes the remaining of his stuff and walks out the room.

Louis and Harry are still for a second till Daniel pops his head back in, "By the way Louis, I want my joggers back". He points at the ones Louis currently wore on his body and walks back out.

"These aren't even yours to begin with," Louis yells flicking him off even though the door remained closed.

"Oh god I really hate him," Harry mumbles rubbing his temples.

"Me too," Louis sighs lying on the bed exhausted from the mini confrontation. Harry takes no time in lying besides him this time speaking the unexpected.

"I know this is bad timing and everything but can I suck your nipples?"

Ps. Sorry can't write smut that is why I did not include it.

But if you want smut to be included say "I".

I'll need someone's help though so if you're willing to write smut, PM me and we'll talk ;)

I'll credit you for it as well.

- Sara xx

and yeahh daniel came back but he's not going to bother them anymore I think.