Chapter Thirty-Six

sweet creature about to make all hearts break in three...two...one.

btw, thank you for the support on my other stories as well.

++

"Sweet creature, had another talk about where it's going wrong," Harry lightly sang, "But we're still young. We don't know we're going but we know where we belong."

He smiled, finally finding the perfect ending for the verse. He kept repeating the verse over and over again not realizing that Louis had woken up.

It was currently four in the morning, and both were together in the bed. Louis listening to Harry's beautiful and raspy voice. He never thought he'd actually hear his voice in the middle of the night but here he was.

Without a second thought, Louis began to sing. Like actually sing. To the rhythm Harry sang but his own mix into it.

"And oh, we started two hearts in one home."

Harry surprised at the fact that Louis was wide awake and actually imputing his own thought and feelings he hugged him tighter.

"It's hard when we argue. We're both stubborn I know," He sings into his ear. Thinking that he finally found the key to songwriting.

Louis not really knowing what to say back he just starts, "But oh."

"sweet creature, sweet creature, wherever I go, you bring me home." Nuzzling deep into Louis back, his smile never left his face. Louis was shocked by the choice of words, he never knew Harry was a songwriter type of guy.

Louis remained silent as he suddenly hears Harry start to snore meaning he had fallen asleep. He wondered questions that he did not knew he had.

But most importantly, why was Harry almost always controlled by Lilian?

He ignores everything going on in his head and does the effort in falling back asleep. Almost immediately he does.

**

"Morning sunshine," Harry says poking Louis face in order to wake him up. He scrunched his nose and dug his head deeper into the pillow.

Harry laughed and pulled off the covers off of Louis, leaving Louis exposed to the cold air. He holds in a "aww" sound as he takes a second look at a curled up Louis.

The outfit he had lended him way to big for him in any sort of way.

"Louis it's 7, wake up already," Harry nudged him as he tried a second time in walking him up. He had about two hours before Lilian would wake up and he wanted to spend those with Louis.

"I don't want to go to school Mum," Louis groans turning the other way.

Harry rolls his eyes in laughter and he jumps onto the bed again giving Louis a kiss on the cheek.

"Lou I want to spend time with you before she wakes up, come on."

Louis sighs with his eyes closed and turns his head towards him.

"Alright, but you owe me a real kiss before you leave," He says getting up going to the bathroom.

"anything for you," he whispers to himself as he watched Louis shake his arse.

Sorry for the short update. Next will be the 2 hours they spend together.

What shall they do? ;)