Chapter Twenty-Two

thank you so much for the continuous support on this story, I never thought people would actually enjoy this <3

°°°°

"I'm sure going to miss you Harry," Louis admits as they enter the apartment.

"We've barely known each other Louis," Harry chuckles closing the door.

"Yeah but meeting you is a dream come true. I honestly have always supported you ever since you're first video," He replies shrugging. Harry nods and then an idea popped in his head, "want to be in a video with me?"

The idea of starring in a video with Harry seemed to blow Louis' mind as he stared at him with his mouth open.

"Of course, I'd love to be in a video with you," a voice interjects making Harry roll his eyes when he found out who had answer.

"I wasn't talking to you," Harry states.

Daniel rolled his eyes and walked back to the bedroom leaving Harry and Louis alone.

"So will you?" Harry asks pouting his lip.

"But I thought you didn't fully enjoy making them. I don't want to encourage your unhappiness"

"You won't. This video will sure be fun," Harry smiles to himself.

"Ok then I'd love to Harry" Louis answers smiling back.

***

"Hey guys, it's Harry" Harry says to the camera. A camera that Louis didn't even knew he had, at least one that he'd remember Harry bringing.

"I'm currently on a meet and greet tour as some of you may call it. I'm currently in Doncaster and I thought to myself, who might be dying to meet me and lives in Doncaster?" He says. That's my cue, Louis thinks as he approaches Harry on his side.

"Hi!" Louis shouts towards the camera, he was a nervous wreck but he was happy to be able to appear in a video with his favorite YouTuber.

"So this little guy dropped coffee on the first day we met," Harry chuckled, "then we had a confusion with his roommate, and later there was a problem with the police. All so I could meet this lovely lad. And for those who don't know him, his name is Louis Tomlinson, he's incredibly funny so go follow him on Twitter. Username in the description."

Louis blushed scratching the back of his neck nervously wondering if he should say something. Harry hadn't really explained what this video was about so he did not know where it was headed.

"But anyways this video isn't really about how we met, but I just wanted to share that with all you guys. In this video we will be playing a game that Louis and I played yesterday only this time, no turning back" Harry smirks turning to Louis. Shit, Louis thought as he watched Harry lick his lips.

It would be a lie to say Louis didn't get turned on at the sight of Harry's tongue.

"This video will be for mature viewers so if you're under eighteen I suggest you do not watch this."

Louis avoided the camera as he looked around. He was better off not knowing what the video was about, all he could think about was what would Harry make him do.